• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

sorry for not complying with the rules of this thread but this just came in - can't help - have to post :D . Is there another thread for general humor?

Did you hear that they've now exonerated the captain of the Italian cruise

ship on medical grounds? Apparently he suffers from premature evacuation.

or premature ejaculation???? :sport-smiley-004:

the captain is a a***hole thats his illness!!! cruising close to the shore to show that "he is the man" and when it was sinking having dinner with a unidentified blond instead of taking action , when the ship tilts he abandons it.......

Edited by NadriquE

the captain is a a***hole thats his illness!!! cruising close to the shore to show that "he is the man" and when it was sinking having dinner with a unidentified blond instead of taking action , when the ship tilts he abandons it.......

Now we have really hijacked this thread and it's only a matter of time before we are shot down.

But on the subject of the Italian cruise ship, one of my collegues said that a teenage girl who is a relative of the captain had posted on her facebook page the night before that the ship was going to pass really close to the shore. They were planning a party on a terrace or balcony with sea view and expecting to be treated with the fantastic sight of this massive ship passing by.

Unconfirmed of course but if found to be true imagine how incriminating evidence against the captain that would be

• Like 1

<<facepalm>> Either you believe that the captain really DOES suffer from the said illness or you just don't know to take a joke at face-value and end there..

You might want to take a second look at his forum handle.

its "sudu muthu" ban

"mutha" would have given some meaning as well.

If I'm not mistaken "shar mutha" means "son of a b*tch" in Arabic

But I'm not sure whether "mutha" stands for the "son" or the "b*tch"

And please excuse my French

Edited by HardHat

• 2 weeks later...

I quite literally facepalmed when I pulled up behind this. Had to crop the photo a bit because I was getting ready to turn and the wipers were getting in the way, so blurry shot.

15rxhjr.jpg

Edited by terrabytetango