• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

guys, if you ever see that priass on the road. For god sake MOVE. MOVE like your dodging missiles.

just got to know, the idiot has crashed every single vehicle he has driven.

this was the same priass that was rammed on a light post.

Oh good. I saw it on the Galle Road once, fortunately I had crossed the road before it got to the crossing. I think I saw it at Kitulgala once too.

:o u survived.

no seriously. this prius was given to this guy by his gf

he crashed it.twice i think

he totaled a Kyron

crashed a Nissan Primera tp12

and more

And I saw the pri-ass when it came to get that sub. Owner walked all around my car, showed it to his friend. Gawked at the b18, and came and asked me that age old question:

"Komomada petrol?"

I told him I couldn't care less for the smile it puts on my face. Was met with a blank stare. QED

Edited by Komisiripala

ey, nope, found it like this on SL Memes

This whole made Sri Lanka proud thing is retarded anyway. Take a walk on the streets and ask and see how many people even know who he is, despite the Championships, despite the Night Races, despite the news coverage on alleged business deals and despite the Lambo? (and a big hoarding at the end of the Japan Lanka Friendship Road saying drink milk). It'll be like those segments they show on Leno.

Basically says to idle the engine for 3 minute soon after starting and just before stopping..

The funny part is that the idle is translated to "lasi gamana" which is a term that in the past was referred to a woman's slow booty-swaying walk.

lol thanks man