• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

Come on dont act,I know you two are friends.And dont worry MD your on my list,when I'm ready I'll let you know for sure.

machan stop acting like a little girl and just race him. Win or lose, all that matter is you had the balls to try. I'll let you borrow my car if you want.

machan stop acting like a little girl and just race him. Win or lose, all that matter is you had the balls to try. I'll let you borrow my car if you want.

Thats not the case getting out of the house is the case

Edited by CyRaX

You ride your girlfriend? Not sure you should be mentioning that, we try to be somewhat family friendly. What you do behind closed doors is your business.

Oh .. "somewhat" family friendly eh? I witdraw my comment then! :)

Not that I close the door everytime .. anyways.

Machang you're only coming to watch? Dont you wanna feel the thrill of a underground drag?

And like JD's uncle says we might have cop-business, but remember everyone drag at their own risk.

As I said, I'll be bringing my ride - but not much of a quarter miler .. so I'll be the cheering squad/cop watch ;)

Thats not the case getting out of the house is the case

Nopes 17

lolololololoool now we know why the dum dum won't show up...buggers waiting to get his driving license...ROFL haiyoo choo kolla acting all big on mummy's computer...hoooo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MasterDon

why would you admit that? MD is probably thinking up a lot of jokes and insults right now.

JD I had no choice but to back off. I got caught to the cops a few weeks before in Dehiwela,I was not sent inside thanks to a close relative,and worst case was I got my A/L results just yesterday didn't get 3A's my mom wanted to let me get back with the car,only 3b's.Mainly not because I didnt get what she wanted but just because I started studying just 3 weeks before the exam untill then I was either hanging around with the car or at the gym.So I'm kind of grounded untill my cima exams are over.I was not even given permission to enter this saturday's go kart racers.I'm in kind of a mess now

Guess I'll have to make up a story,this saturday would be a bit too early,drags will be happening next saturday too right?

JD I had no choice but to back off. I got caught to the cops a few weeks before in Dehiwela,I was not sent inside thanks to a close relative,and worst case was I got my A/L results just yesterday didn't get 3A's my mom wanted to let me get back with the car,only 3b's.Mainly not because I didnt get what she wanted but just because I started studying just 3 weeks before the exam untill then I was either hanging around with the car or at the gym.So I'm kind of grounded untill my cima exams are over.I was not even given permission to enter this saturday's go kart racers.I'm in kind of a mess now

Guess I'll have to make up a story,this saturday would be a bit too early,drags will be happening next saturday too right?

Machang umba maara chater dial ekak ne!

• Like 1

Ok,right.Do u atleast have a car that is just for u?or? anyways im in,im riding a EK3-Ferio RS, and if u got so many issues why did u participate in this as lots of peep's are taking a risk and living up to there word.

E dawas wela kerapu ewata daan thamai itin return eka hambenne :action-smiley-060:

Hey, maybe you should get the racing license straight away instead of getting the normal driving license. Then you wont have trouble with cops :unsure:

• Like 1

what's wrong with 3Bs? What kinda Z did you get?

what's wrong with 3Bs? What kinda Z did you get?

No bro I only started studying only 3 weeks before,so her poit was if I had started about 2 months ago I would have got 3A stars,thats why.And mate I did cambridge,so no Z's ;)