• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Nsx Are Here?

Buddhika M H

yup

NSX-R (not to be mistaken with the NSX R from é 1990's)

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi...honda_nsxr.html

GTR M-Spec

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarrevi..._gtr_mspec.html

if you wanna go a level higher then u'd be batteling the Limited edition versions

Skyline GTR-Z tune (20cars) VS. NSX-R GT (5cars)

the Key to é NSX's brilliance lie in 3 things

Weight & Power to weight ratio

Aero dynamics & drag co-efficient

Balance via a Mid-ship layout

Dude, the M-Specs were the luxury editions, not the hardcore ones. Even the M-Spec Nur (there was an M-Spec before that) is a full leather seats and creature comforts car. The V-Spec V-Spec II and the V-Spec Nur is what u should be considering.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, the M-Specs were the luxury editions, not the hardcore ones. Even the M-Spec Nur (there was an M-Spec before that) is a full leather seats and creature comforts car. The V-Spec V-Spec II and the V-Spec Nur is what u should be considering.

i checked - although the M spec is a tad heavier the power to wieght ratio was better - off the cuff it was something like 0.19 : 0.17 against the Vspec II

also these was an ECU uprage so the Vspec I time was abt 5.4 where as the M spec showed 4.4!

ANdrew is proabaly the only one who can truly clear this up - after all he the1who owns one of these né! :alc:

Ha ha ha.... :alc: sorted and resorted! Two cars with two different reputations and plenty of respect!

The video looks good what Isuru gave us but like Ashan says its "two cars with diffrent reputations". The NSX is a pretty damn nice car

i checked - although the M spec is a tad heavier the power to wieght ratio was better - off the cuff it was something like 0.19 : 0.17 against the Vspec II

also these was an ECU uprage so the Vspec I time was abt 5.4 where as the M spec showed 4.4!

ANdrew is proabaly the only one who can truly clear this up - after all he the1who owns one of these né! :)

Oh come, u don't compare the V Spec I with the M Spec. U don't even compare the V Spec I with the V Spec II. I think that was that upgrade too.

I am suprised at what u say tho. True, the equivalent M Spec were released after the V Specs, but even then the V Spec is supposed to be the "Victory" Spec, so if a M Spec Nur is faster than a V Spec Nur ... :alc:

ANdrew is proabaly the only one who can truly clear this up - after all he the1who owns one of these né! :alc:

i have heard that skyline was built to put about 340 horses with stock internals w/out a problem. this 276 or so underated value may hv been because of the "gentelmens agreement". let the skyline unleash it's true potential (even with stock internals) and the NSX will be left helpless. i like the nsx over skyline not becuase i think nsx is faster. (i think nsx is slower) but because nsx was an extra special car (in subjective terms)... for me nsx is not a numbers car. :P ... ) however ferraris/lambos/pagani's are even more special cars in subjective terms too... all in all i agree wit what tiff says when he compares nsx and supra. for me... but if i were to have enuf money, i'd still buy none of them. :P (may explain why i dont have the money too :) )

Nissan's dominance is hardly suprising gieven that they've got a whole continuous development thing going on with their Motorsports division & performance car production as w whole

but the Real HERO is Toyota - if u noticed throughout the entire JGTC series Toyota have had only the SUPRA in é 500 - & with that single model they've won more than any other single model - the biggest mistake if Toyota ever made1 was to stop Supra production!!

so yet again Toyota comes out as the unsung Hero! :)

Nissan's dominance is hardly suprising gieven that they've got a whole continuous development thing going on with their Motorsports division & performance car production as w whole

but the Real HERO is Toyota - if u noticed throughout the entire JGTC series Toyota have had only the SUPRA in é 500 - & with that single model they've won more than any other single model - the biggest mistake if Toyota ever made1 was to stop Supra production!!

so yet again Toyota comes out as the unsung Hero! :)

They won the championship with the SC430 last year dude ;)

• 3 years later...
heard that the Red K plate NSX automatic had been totalled! :o

smashed front end with a wheel clean off is how the story is supposed to go...

:unsure:

anyone got the low down on this? or more to the point,what really happened? :huh:

oh bugger...there goes any possibility of you owning a honda. :P

any ideas what happened?...I run in to the guy frequently on the way to chilaw on weekends,...amazing pace that car has.

Hi all - the KF series Red NSX is still around - it's parked in the crescat car park (the apartment car park) so I guess the guy lives there. Looks quite smart, I didn't realise the car had been in an accident.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you saw it there? :unsure:

cuz from what i heard, its currently sitting under a tarp at Stafford Motors :(

oh bugger...there goes any possibility of you owning a honda. :P

True that machan, true that!

any ideas what happened?...I run in to the guy frequently on the way to chilaw on weekends,...amazing pace that car has.

whats special is that it doesn't have the worlds biggest motor for that either

i saw him whizzing through traffic once - though tempted to see if i could keep up with him, i dunno why (possibly out of some strange sense of respect :blink: ) moved quietly aside for him to go on his merry way! :lol:

i saw him whizzing through traffic once - though tempted to see if i could keep up with him, i dunno why (possibly out of some strange sense of respect :blink: ) moved quietly aside for him to go on his merry way! :lol:

Hey Z,

Sudda called me man........we cuddda seen IF we cud keep up he he he ...

( I assume u were in the Z & not some Belta shelta ?)

oh this 300zx is owned by the guys who own meewella building in bamba. this car was at their closed up sale in kirulapona. along with it was a black diesel humvee i assume which he later shipped back to australia cos he couldnt drive tat thing here. tat was the first humvee in sri lanka i suppose. im talking about 5 or 6 years back!!!!