• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Nsx Are Here?

Buddhika M H

oh this 300zx is owned by the guys who own meewella building in bamba. this car was at their closed up sale in kirulapona. along with it was a black diesel humvee i assume which he later shipped back to australia cos he couldnt drive tat thing here. tat was the first humvee in sri lanka i suppose. im talking about 5 or 6 years back!!!!

No.

Honda NSX , NOT Nissan 300zx.

Their Black Hummer H1 was registered HQ - 4XXX

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh this 300zx is owned by the guys who own meewella building in bamba. this car was at their closed up sale in kirulapona. along with it was a black diesel humvee i assume which he later shipped back to australia cos he couldnt drive tat thing here. tat was the first humvee in sri lanka i suppose. im talking about 5 or 6 years back!!!!

the black Hummer is still around its registered too they use it when they go out of colombo sometimes

the black Hummer is still around its registered too they use it when they go out of colombo sometimes

Anyone got a photo of this? always been pretty darn curious about this legendary H1 myself :) last time we were discussing this it was in kurunegala or something IIRC.

PS: before anyone gives me a "go google black hummers, you'll see plenty of pics", let me say the point isnt to see a black hummer; its to see the one in SL.

:)

Thanks CP!

You've got no idea how long I've waited to see this :D I used to be Fuzzo's bigest headache 3-4 years ago because of this :D

There reallyis something special when you see one of these in a sri lankan context as opposed to seeing one elsewhere.

ya true there is nothing like seeing it with lankan plates

Thanks CP!

You've got no idea how long I've waited to see this :D I used to be Fuzzo's bigest headache 3-4 years ago because of this :D

There reallyis something special when you see one of these in a sri lankan context as opposed to seeing one elsewhere.

ya true there is nothing like seeing it with lankan plates

Yap so ture. I saw a you tube video with 3 hummers in it. A grey one, yellow one and a red one. I wanted to see how many Hummers are around and landed on that video. Try

Btw, the NSX looks damn sexy, kinda turns me on :P Thanks Chooti Putha.

Edited by Skyline R33