• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

We Are Spreading Our Wings!

Duncan

Hey everyone

After the hard work and success of AutoLanka, MADZ & I have taken the concept of providing a common plat-form for motoring enthusiasts in general and gone autoBotswana.com

Whilst the two sites will concentrate on their respective target markets, it is hoped that members of the two sites could exchange ideas & experiences and mutually benefit.

MADZ and I would like to thank all of you faithful members for having given us the opportunity to realise this dream which started out five years ago.

Cheers everyone!!

Duncan & Madhawa

The tech-guru has spoken.... :(

How long do u think the admin are not gonna notice a site called "proxylord" on their lists?

Blazin, if new sites are blocked, and AL was blocked, then unblocked, chances are ur admin are checking safe sites and whitelisting them. Just ask and see, and see if u can get this whitelisted. Worth a shot. Specially if ur good with the network guys. Its never gonna happen thru official channels coz ur bosses aint gonna approve a motoring site/forum :)

Yea true. It's not worth getting fired over. ;)

I think you can get sites unblocked, but it needs to be work relevant. Anyways I can check at home.

ALs african Twin :D good to see we're going global!

btw whats is the Rs to Botsawna currency ( whats it called?! - pardon the ignorance :D ) exchange rate?? :)

Hi guys

Thanks for all the best wishes.

The local currency is known as PULA and the Rs:P exchange rate is 16:1

Cheers

great job, Duncan and the guys!

I was browsing through the cars for sale out there...what's the exchange rate like compared to the USD or LKR? (I guess I could just look it up online). And what's the tax structure for cars like? Can't imagine it being worse than it is in Sri Lanka??

ALs african Twin :huh: good to see we're going global!

btw whats is the Rs to Botsawna currency ( whats it called?! - pardon the ignorance :( ) exchange rate?? :angry:

:P ya... our African bro....

The currency is called "Pula" and the rate is 1 Pula is Rs.17 SL currency not bad.....

Shall we have a A/L get-together in Botswana :( ?