• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Ever High Performance Motoring Dvd To Be Released In Sri Lanka !!!

MADZ

Guys it will take few more weeks to release the DVD n the selling price of the DVD will be Rs.1000/= For bulk orders(Local/International) please contact Madhawa (071-4166665) or Dilan (+16474017880) for discounts.

Once again many thanks to all the guys who showed interest in this new DVD…we received huge number of phone calls and e-mails asking more details. My apologies if by any chance we couldn’t reply to each and every email we got...but we will send an e-mail to all of you once the DVD is out.

Thanks,

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt know é sale car scene was happening waay back then!

street rasing ( drag rasing ) scene started in sri lanka in 1996 @ parliment grounds...

I doubt Nigel was old enough to drive in 1996 :D Even I wasn't old enough to drive back then :D

yeap bro those days i didnt know anything abt racing only toy racing :P cus thosedays im only 12 and yes preveen u got a point in 1996 Nige only 13yrs old and nirosh 15yrs anyway dilan isnt it 1999 ?? ;)

yeap bro those days i didnt know anything abt racing only toy racing :P cus thosedays im only 12 and yes preveen u got a point in 1996 Nige only 13yrs old and nirosh 15yrs anyway dilan isnt it 1999 ?? :blink:

whoa...thats a long long time ago... forget drving - i was into racing these then :lol:

http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=19611 - quickest motor in me garage :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini_4WD

http://mini4wd.pokedream.com/info/chassis/index.shtml

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone, one of my friends forwarded me this email, it’s in one of my good friends web site talking about our up coming DVD. I think my friend misunderstood what we mentioned over here.. we all know you’ve released the first VCD and the DVD but what we said here was the first informative DVD to be released in sri lanka ( read the DVD description carefully )

This video first takes you on an exclusive ride through the racing scenes of Sri Lanka with an exhilarating pit stop at the 2006 import Fest held in Canada.

Amongst many other things, you will be able to find out the details on how to modify your cars to the extreme. How to squeeze out that last drop of power from your engine. How to turn your every day road going car into a head turning, tarmac eating beast and much much more.

For the Honda fans, this video will show you a brief overview of how to care for a V-Tec engine from a certified Honda Technician.

This DVD is not about just cars this DVD is all about information about our local car scenes and mainly targets on Sri Lankans every where in the world. we want to spread the news of our mother land motor heads & tuners to other countries. If you take Japan, U.S.A, U.K all these guys have their own products but we don’t. so that’s why we all discussed and planed to release something like this. this DVD has information about cars of Sri Lankan & Sri lankan who live abroad. basically this DVD is a documentary that’s why we call this DVD ( FIRST EVER MOTORING DVD TO BE RELEASED IN SL )

so please don’t misunderstand machan.

ques :- And as i know Nirosh, U ( Mr Dilan ) & Ashanka started it right ? and then Nige join pls corect me if i was wrong?

ans :- No machan the first team was amila shanaka, rangana, me , niroshan, rajitha, samth & chathuranga in 1996 then among the above list names except me every body left the country for their higher studies…. Those days what we did was traffic racing every Sunday 4pm. in 1999 nirosh & his bro, milinda, mona, janaka asanka, radika, imran & razmi joined with a few other guys once i left the country 2002 they brought everything to green path. so that’s when I got to know Nigel in the picture….

ques :- yeap bro those days i didnt know anything abt racing only toy racing cus thosedays im only 12 and yes preveen u got a point in 1996 Nige only 13yrs old and nirosh 15yrs anyway dilan isnt it 1999 ??

ans :- lol nirosh called me last month I forgot to ask him, was he 15 by that time…ha…ha….nakiya…

• 3 weeks later...

don't worry machan - Sri Lankan intellectual property rights have improved a fair bit - so if find out that there are coipies abt , you can have NexGen hauled off to court for copyright violation :lol:

yeah, and the last thing we would want is to pirate this DVD, this is going to be a collector's item.. ;) cant wait till i get my copy

don't worry machan - Sri Lankan intellectual property rights have improved a fair bit - so if find out that there are coipies abt , you can have NexGen hauled off to court for copyright violation :lol:

not when ya got most of the lawyers on ya side dude ;):lol:

no worries dill.. piracy is a big no no as buying it is worth it :) unlike some of the music n movies out there.. hehe..

Zz

Madz is the DVD available at the office? also will be on sale@Modfest next saturday?

one last Q : you don't need to fill out an entrance form to make it into the compound and park the car né?only a fee to enter the premises-like ticket/parking fee right? :unsure:

Madz is the DVD available at the office? also will be on sale@Modfest next saturday?

one last Q : you don't need to fill out an entrance form to make it into the compound and park the car né?only a fee to enter the premises-like ticket/parking fee right? :unsure:

don't be too cheap, go and buy a original copy.... later on you can win some fantastic gift from DProject and Autolanka for the Al DVD Vol1 contest ;)