• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Ever High Performance Motoring Dvd To Be Released In Sri Lanka !!!

MADZ

Autolanka.com, with its endeavor to keep the discerning motoring enthusiast up to date at all times with the motoring world now brings you the ultimate DVD to enter the Lankan automotive industry, lifestyle, motor sports and tuning cars.

This video first takes you on an exclusive ride through the racing scenes of Sri Lanka with an exhilarating pit stop at the 2006 import Fest held in Canada.

Amongst many other things, you will be able to find out the details on how to modify your cars to the extreme. How to squeeze out that last drop of power from your engine. How to turn your every day road going car into a head turning, tarmac eating beast and much much more.

For the Honda fans, this video will show you a brief overview of how to care for a V-Tec engine from a certified Honda Technician.

So contact Autolanka.com office or nearest authorized dealer and reserve a copy of this awesome DVD before stocks run out !!!

Team Autolanka

www.autolanka.com

dvdcover6of8.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like an excelent effort man - all Kudos to AL!

now when&where can we buy?? :lol:

.....&wuts with Explicit content tag??only for show or real warning?? :S

Great work A/L - by the way .....

where is the A/L office and what bt the dDealers etc.....price too

no gihan I didn’t design the cover… this DVD has lots of good information and team autolanka is planning to continue this dvd internationally. specially targeting at sri lankan motor sports. our main goal is to educate the young generation and to bring our country flag to the international level. the Explicit content tag is there because of the few live performance of canadian and us rap artists. I hope you all enjoy this dvd and hope to hear from you guys in the future…. :lol:

Edited by dillongt

specially targeting at sri lankan motor sports. our main goal is to educate the young generation and to bring our country flag to the international level

the DVD sounds very pormising but in relation to Sri Lankan motorsport n taking the nation to the international stage, why is it that the only guy who's gone n raced abroad is ignored by all n sundry??! :lol:

i dont know jack abt Dilantha Malagamuwa apart from wut little i see of the Carrera cup race coverage on local TV...

but guven his track record he seems a stand up guy - so why is it that no one gives the bloke much appreciation

apart from the national past time of cricket getting pride of place in the sporting arena

its just baffeling how an entire nation lauds a Weight lifter for a stupendous & great achivement@an international sporting event n goes onto ignore another

a commom wealth games medal is monmental no doubt n al kudos to him but why is it that not even one channel on local tv covered or even showed highlights of that Race which saw a car with the Lion flag finish 1st??? :D

no gihan I didn’t design the cover… this DVD has lots of good information and team autolanka is planning to continue this dvd internationally. specially targeting at sri lankan motor sports. our main goal is to educate the young generation and to bring our country flag to the international level. the Explicit content tag is there because of the few live performance of canadian and us rap artists. I hope you all enjoy this dvd and hope to hear from you guys in the future…. ;)

22vw8.th.jpg

cool sene anyway is this dvd got all the drag videos specially the fastest ever drag between shamins evo 4 vs ashans evo3 ?

the DVD sounds very pormising but in relation to Sri Lankan motorsport n taking the nation to the international stage, why is it that the only guy who's gone n raced abroad is ignored by all n sundry??! ;)

i dont know jack abt Dilantha Malagamuwa apart from wut little i see of the Carrera cup race coverage on local TV...

but guven his track record he seems a stand up guy - so why is it that no one gives the bloke much appreciation

apart from the national past time of cricket getting pride of place in the sporting arena

its just baffeling how an entire nation lauds a Weight lifter for a stupendous & great achivement@an international sporting event n goes onto ignore another

a commom wealth games medal is monmental no doubt n al kudos to him but why is it that not even one channel on local tv covered or even showed highlights of that Race which saw a car with the Lion flag finish 1st??? :D

Totally Agree with you.

Machan in Sri Lanka things work other way around. To tell the story of your Achievement you need to pay and keep the guys at the Major Papers happy. If then you can get your story on papers.

In SL its all about money. No one cares about Talent.

@ Peri : no bung it IS Black ;) KH3 (Black Obsedion)

@Velocity : machang then at least AL should pay more attention to & cover lankan competitors in foreign events

i agree abt money being needed to grease the wheels of any opration in this country but at least on AL we should appreciate achivements of this nature dont ya think?

@ Peri : no bung it IS Black ;) KH3 (Black Obsedion)

@Velocity : machang then at least AL should pay more attention to & cover lankan competitors in foreign events

i agree abt money being needed to grease the wheels of any opration in this country but at least on AL we should appreciate achivements of this nature dont ya think?

Machan as this is A/L first DVD i think Madz have done a good JOB, for second DVD i am sure he will cover all Aspect of this.

I hope if you have some Kadjugama Kella's than some chinese Tarts on the cover it would look good.

LOL Just Kidding.

Machan as this is A/L first DVD i think Madz have done a good JOB, for second DVD i am sure he will cover all Aspect of this.

I hope if you have some Kadjugama Kella's than some chinese Tarts on the cover it would look good.

LOL Just Kidding.

madz can i come to your office today and pik this?

Thanx for the comments for this dvd… I couldn’t get a chance to come to sri lanka for a long time now .. so the most of the s/l scenes are bit old but in the future we are covering local drivers and superstars in sri lanka and I want to show to the world this is what we have in our country. So then the next generation will also have something to say about our motor scenes in sri lanka and also no one has to pay us a single penny for this, all we need is your support to promote our countries motor scenes to the international level. Then the people in the world will know how talented the people are from this tiny pearl in the indian ocean. Feel free to talk to madawa, me or the other two mod’s anytime. :lol:

Machang can u plz tell me the price of it..... :D

Autolanka.com, with its endeavor to keep the discerning motoring enthusiast up to date at all times with the motoring world now brings you the ultimate DVD to enter the Lankan automotive industry, lifestyle, motor sports and tuning cars.

This video first takes you on an exclusive ride through the racing scenes of Sri Lanka with an exhilarating pit stop at the 2006 import Fest held in Canada.

Amongst many other things, you will be able to find out the details on how to modify your cars to the extreme. How to squeeze out that last drop of power from your engine. How to turn your every day road going car into a head turning, tarmac eating beast and much much more.

For the Honda fans, this video will show you a brief overview of how to care for a V-Tec engine from a certified Honda Technician.

So contact Autolanka.com office or nearest authorized dealer and reserve a copy of this awesome DVD before stocks run out !!!

Team Autolanka

www.autolanka.com

dvdcover6of8.jpg