• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Meetup In Negombo

Memphis

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one I know of got pics. Tho it should be on "Mechanix" according to the announcer. I dunno the time and channel for that prog, tho, so if someone whould post that?

Oh sorry Pericles! I thought you knew about it!

Mechanix is shown on Thursdays 2100Hrs I guess.

MINIACE

all hail the "brotherood of AL" !!! led by é great leader MADZ :)

great jop ppl!! :D it was truly an awesome experience

First of all I would like to thank all the Negombo AL members & rest of the guys for attending this event. The full credit should go to Hola & his Negombo crowed + Team Racersedge(Memphis,Gaya) for organizing this event. In the future we are hoping to expand it to rest of the districts like Kandy, Galle, Mathara and have similar events like this to get to know like minded people who are interested in motoring field.

I will updated AL gallery with Negombo Meetup pics sooon !

AWESOME MEET GUYS !!!! :-)

Hola u rock bro - great organizing

and same goes for GAYA , Team racers edge & all é crowd

it was great getting to spend time with all you guys n check out your rides n stuff!!! totally amazing experience !!!

food , atmoshpere location crowd - it was all perfect

GOOD JOB

ALg2g Rocked!!!!!! :-)

Thanks Brother. It was so great to meet you too. I loved your car man, like all the people said-Dont Sell It! And Madawa will remove the classified soon. :D

yah i too saw some mini's heading towards negombo on our way back to colombo.

meet was AWESOME good... lotz of cars, very nice people tnx to Hola, MADZ and "especially GAYA" they did their best. i reckon 20-30 cars and some really special ones too... honestly we got some extremely nice family of people in AL!

Thanks For coming. Pass the mesage to your lil brother too!

ALL gud stuff.. i shall post some pics of... await..

Kwel!! great meet up atlast, Thanks to Hola, MADZ and the crowd!!!!

Thanks!! Brother rember that this was a joint venture between Raceredge in Ja Ela and the ##### in Negombo and Autolanka! So your thanks goes to Gaya Memphis too!

all hail the "brotherood of AL" !!! led by é great leader MADZ :)

great jop ppl!! :) it was truly an awesome experience

Ado now do you know why I told you to bring the Z??? Look at your fans dude!

dsc01196xa2.jpg

:P Kalu or Sudu...I know how capable you are macho! Good show Hola! :D

MINIACE

Machang we mised your Mini bung! :(

And you missed good food. (the menu bill is held by Isuru

dsc01158qn3.jpg

Edited by Hola

Dear Pariticipants, Madawa,Team Racersdge and the #####,

Thank you very much for coming for the G2G. It was our first out staion official AL G2G and the gathering was remarkable! Thanks Racersedge Gaya and his team, Tyrel for runing around, Madz for all the time he took and his support during organizing. Thank you ##### of Negombo, without you we couldnt have done this not forgeting Raceredge who filled up most of the parking slots. It was great meeting Devinda, Kim,Milindu,Nifaz for the first time. Madawa will post pics soon on his gallery and whilst post your pics you took personaly to make it more fun.

@Devinda, Isuru - now you know why no one should not mess with our Satarn_06 dont you? :):)

@Madz - Thank you for the help and please let us know when your book on car batteries comes out cause i need some copies :D

Thank you everyone!

Hola on behalf of Negombo/RR

Edited by Hola

Thanks!! Brother rember that this was a joint venture between Raceredge in Ja Ela and the ##### in Negombo and Autolanka! So your thanks goes to Gaya Memphis too!

Of course! Memphis is my gud friend! and yeh know gaya well as too.. Thanks Racersedge and #####, Autolanka!!! everyone who supported for the event.

BTW de Z guy and his friend were gud chaps!!! pleased to meet you ppl!!

Edited by Kim