• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

SLARDAR Katukurunda Circuit Meet I

MADZ

hey congrats darin and dinesh d.., darin, heard u gave a stuning run..thumbs up bro..keepit goin

Hey, thanks for your post….. :(

On a different note, let me correct you on the issuance of the local racing license. You don’t need a previous mass start race experience to obtain this. SLAS has categorized the license into 3 categories. i.e Novice, Intermediate and National. Hence if you are a beginner, you start with a Novice license and then upgraded as time goes by.

With the Novice license, there are restrictions to participate in the Super Car event and for the rest there is no written rule limiting the participation :) Once you have one mass start experience as a novice, SLAS will allow you to compete in the Super Car event, but that does not mean you will be issued with a National status racing license,

Question :

How many proper RALLY's are held in a yr here & is there a seperate championship trophy ofr é winner or overall title??

There are about 4 rallies for a year with at least one of them on tarmac and yes, there is a National Rally Championship which is awarded to the overall rally champion and also further trophies for the respective classes.

Edited by mivec.turbo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he was taking the sponser logo too literally. Or else he thought he was on a bike coz he was cornering on two wheels ;) U can find a pic in the gallery (shameless self promotion there) :huh:

Hey thanks praveen and damith ( damith had a long chat with your dad at the race). machang i have never lost a race in that car so i wasnt gonna give up with out a fight. Thumbs up to the autolanka boys praveen madz, shakir and dims for all the pictures and support. it takes a lot of love for the sport to come and stand in the sun at katu. :)

next time come and drink some R*D B*LL, you know where to find me he he :)

Hey thanks praveen and damith ( damith had a long chat with your dad at the race). machang i have never lost a race in that car so i wasnt gonna give up with out a fight. Thumbs up to the autolanka boys praveen madz, shakir and dims for all the pictures and support. it takes a lot of love for the sport to come and stand in the sun at katu. ;)

next time come and drink some R*D B*LL, you know where to find me he he :huh:

haha if it wasn't for you i might not have even been there darin... superb show machan and we'll see you at the next event... i like the new look on the car too :)

Hey thanks praveen and damith ( damith had a long chat with your dad at the race). machang i have never lost a race in that car so i wasnt gonna give up with out a fight. Thumbs up to the autolanka boys praveen madz, shakir and dims for all the pictures and support. it takes a lot of love for the sport to come and stand in the sun at katu. :D

next time come and drink some R*D B*LL, you know where to find me he he :(

good scene mchan.., keep it going.. all the best bro..