• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

It Exibition In Sl

GihanFX

Thanks Gihan. I dont think thoese pics are so "bad" Im sure you could post them in the louge area

Thanks for the pics though. I went to that book fair at the BMICH to buy some medical books and they had a fashion show there too. I wish bough my camera ... didnt expect to see some hot chicks at a book fair ...lol

Thanks Gihan. I dont think thoese pics are so "bad" Im sure you could post them in the louge area

Thanks for the pics though. I went to that book fair at the BMICH to buy some medical books and they had a fashion show there too. I wish bough my camera ... didnt expect to see some hot chicks at a book fair ...lol

ya man those pics are not bad at all, no nude pics even no half nude pics, bt the thing is this forum is mainly abt cars and other stuff

thank ye, thank ye!!!

Sorry i didnt tell u earlier.. its just that i've been a tad busy and off the forum lately.... So thanks for the trouble taken!

Oiy!! U bloody bugger!! Only pop up for these things nuh!!! :D where the hell are u anyway??? Still roaming the streets of park road waiting for me to run u over?!?! :D