• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1998 Honda Integra Gsr (automatic))

shane6399

Good stuff ! .... and all the best on the car and also on your marriage...

Just one thing on painting the radiator ? might be better if you leave it as the cooling effect will be little less, right ?

just the header. its already got a coat of paint on it. the black, i mean. which has started peeling. need to sand that off and go with a heat resistant coat so it won't peel off again...

guys i have seem more fights on this forum then any other :D

here's an idea,

1. put the rules in writing, all other forums in this world has it. so any one can read them and do accordingly.

2. get people to moderate, if the post is unwanted, the mods can remove it or warn the users.

3. if there are commonly asked question, stick them or add them to a one post so new posters can read them.

keep it friendly so people don't have to think twice before making a post.

what is this statement have to do with 1998 honda integra gsr?. :huh:

its done! finally, after a month of toiling and plotting and planning (and spending... haiyyo), my baby is out!

here's the link to the photos:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150516980254477.393976.506159476&type=1&l=d6314474d0

i've added the before photos as well

a few issues, the halo lights weren't for the 98 teg. ebay had messed up my order, so it isn't a perfect fit, but they look so damned mean at night i can hardly find fault at this. otherwise, everything else fit like a glove

machan its sexy.... =) n i recently saw a dark green Integra with a Drag Spoiler and it had a decent bodykit as wel.. :action-smiley-033:

Owned by a friend. It is a sexy car they spent almost 1.5 mil modifying it. I think they used lamborghini indicator lights too, not sure though.

Yes, it is. I work there, and I drive one of two Hondas of this vintage in csth. There's another guy with a dc5 teg.

Parked in a sea of pruisii, insights, lancers, actyons, rextons and altos.

Just want to show those guys that life isn't a KF number plate! Lol

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 3

Yes, it is. I work there, and I drive one of two Hondas of this vintage in csth. There's another guy with a dc5 teg.

Parked in a sea of pruisii, insights, lancers, actyons, rextons and altos.

Just want to show those guys that life isn't a KF number plate! Lol

Absolutely right mate!.My story is quite similar to u except im havin 19- eg and i too restored it and used for my weddin. so im really thrilled to meet one who put more value to driving pleasure than the english num plates cuz its really rare in our feild!.Did u come to csth recently,cuz i was there at csth till early 2010.