• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1998 Honda Integra Gsr (automatic))

shane6399

Yup. Also known as Kalubowila. :) Colombo north is ragama.

I see, well I thought it was called Colombo South General Hospital. You have to realise that I get these names by reading newspapers as I don't live in SL for most of the year and when I do, I brush past it and don't read the board!

Ado jack scene men!! I've been driving around with the passenger side low beam off all this time! Did a night run from Trinco to dambulla wondering wtf?? Got pulled over by a cop near Ramakrishna for having 1 light just before u passed me. Didn't know until then...

Need to go have a chat with the b@r@ boys...

• 3 weeks later...

i saw u near open uni few days back. its a great ride mate!. Whats wrong with the interior?

Oh that was you in the eg! Sorry mate saw you blinking a little too late to react! I was on my way to the mech. Gearbox was giving trouble so I Put her in. Needed to replace some o-rings.

Getting a steering wheel and handbrake cover done also (since the car is Kota uda) the previous owner had stuck a plastic type-r cover on the handbrake (facepalm) and ruined the plastic. So now am wrapping it.

Might re-upholster the car as well. The fabric is showing its age! There's a cushion guy right next door to my new apt...

Edited by Komisiripala

Daaarn, congrats, it was now I came across this thread.

Btw how are you planning on getting the handbrake done?

Got them both rexin wrapped for under 2k. Check the fb link on this thread (earlier post) I've updated it with a pic. Wheel was 1500, brake was 250. Lal upholsters in mount. Nawala quoted to 24k for leather wheel and 4000 for rexin handbrake! Wtf??

Wheel will be installed today and repaired gearbox tested. Getting it tomorrow, and then it's off to the fiber guy to fix those lights!!

Might re-upholster the interior. Happy with lals work and pricing. Current fabric appears shot...

• 2 weeks later...

More on the teg pimp up: getting those awful

Gaps between the lights and bumper fixed. Check the fb link on the earlier post for pics.

Also getting an SiR spec rear spoiler done. Current issue is a hideous Nissan spoiler which has been mounted wrong. Will update as it happens.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice!. Would you mind sharing the place and the price machan. cause ive almost given up the search for a good 15 rims , cause most places have the bloody common rims for corrolla,axio,etc.

Rims are from Amila machan. He gets good stuff but you have to check with him periodically. I went there a couple of times to check things out before finding this.

Cost me 20k for the rims and tyres. Having exchanged what I had.

Rims are from Amila machan. He gets good stuff but you have to check with him periodically. I went there a couple of times to check things out before finding this.

Cost me 20k for the rims and tyres. Having exchanged what I had.

Good deal!. I went there once and couldnt find the one im looking for. Whats the new tyre brand and the price?. i think i need to revisit the place again!

Good deal!. I went there once and couldnt find the one im looking for. Whats the new tyre brand and the price?. i think i need to revisit the place again!

tyres are roadstone aquatreads. used, but in very good nick. 205/50R16's. all inclusive 20k. i returned my malaysian 195/60/R15's (front) and 195/65/R15's (rear) for that price.