• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Type R 07

maliths

its a bit hard to read IMAO....cuz when decreasing speeds é umbers change too frequently to read sometimes n é same goes when accelerating... :(

but between é S2000 , Civic n Rx8 - é Civic has undoubtably é best n biggest display but yet i'd preffer a analog metre...

Oh , i love the digital speed reading. sooo acurate

Digi speedos got the cool factor but as DevZ said.. ya ve got no idea how fast ya are going especially when accelerating as the numbers keep on changing rapidly.. but i gues there might be time stop of .5 sec when the numbers change.. if that is so then i suppose Digi is ok..

As for the new civic.. wonderful interior... there a feeling which ya get whcih is indescribable once ya sit in such a car with such a good interior...

Zz

but for classy sauvé n ergonmic é Volvo S60 is still right up there - it may not be outrageously styled as a CTR but its functional n elegant..

but top slot for mass produced cars have to be Alfas - every single car they make as a driver centric cabin with some old school chic :)

I just love this... I havent yet seen an interior like this

IPB Image

IPB Image

These things cant be a type-R machang. The first one has a red line under 7k and the second one has a very diesel 4.5k. Unless they are changing this whole high reving concept with the new gens :lol:

Good point I thinks its either a standard Civic or maybe a Stream or something. No Type R decals as well. I hate digital speedos.. too much in your face IMO. Only like to see the revs when I'm driving.. nothing more.(hence the many speeding tickets) :)

Good point I thinks its either a standard Civic or maybe a Stream or something. No Type R decals as well. I hate digital speedos.. too much in your face IMO. Only like to see the revs when I'm driving.. nothing more.(hence the many speeding tickets) :)

Yeah, I only look at the revs too :D As for Digi speedos, (which for some reason makes me think of swimming trunks) they seem to be less appealing once u see the HUD on the M6 and the M5. I dunno if any of the other M cars come with it.

Drove a RunX over the weekend,......195bhp? Very quick. And handling was good too and the limits of our roads. But the power delivery is too high up. You quickly get tired of revving the damn thing all day. Type R -similar story I believe.

Need low down torque for our roads. So for me I'll take the Golf GTI over the Type R.

he he he he :D nice attitude bro...nice attitude..