• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixed A Mesh Grill!!!

Hola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sticker sumith has a grille... its about 5500.

ok thanks machan.. I am doing some photoshop work and see first, because need to check how it goes with black strips in bumpers and doors. If not I have to change colour of those + the front lips as well <_<

Dude, r u kidding? Am not that creative enuff to do such a graffitti. Anyways it's a pic I snatched off another forum lol

Well I was wondering what your parents / or wife thought when you spray painted the wall !! lol !! Makes sense now... :D

Edited by Kavvz

• 1 month later...
Does ViRS always have fogs on the front bumper?

bro check ur firewall settings,

Story is like this, i was going to buy this over in E-Bay for 54 dolers including the shiping but i will have to repaint it too. This was from a local place, painted and fixed was all 5000rupees. It took one week for making it and fixing and painitng was 2hours

Thanks Machang, hope you are doing fine, couldnt meetup online for a long time. I thought of the front and rear lips for the bumpers too. And a OEM ViRS type spoiler. But its not that i want my car to look like a ViRS, but do you have any other sugestions? And after all those need to get rid of the LEV badge and replace it with something else :D What can i have?

I dont like these carnival type body kits, you know? this out of the world kind. And i need to maintain it to be road worthy not too low as the place i work is in a rural area and the roads are crap.

Definelty i dont want my car to look like this..I want it to be more OEM type

23272442ia6.jpg

I already did a K&N cone type conversion

Car looks really really nice looking bro, anyways am thinking of replacing the grill too. from where did you bought it? I thought it will cost around 10,000 but 5000 is pretty ok :)

Car looks really really nice looking bro, anyways am thinking of replacing the grill too. from where did you bought it? I thought it will cost around 10,000 but 5000 is pretty ok :)

you're replying to history mate, :D he's no longer in AL and this reply goes after 3 years, 5 months and 2 days after the post you replied to. ;)

Edited by harshansenadhir

you're replying to history mate, :D he's no longer in AL and this reply goes after 3 years, 5 months and 2 days after the post you replied to. ;)

Shit man... I didn't see the date... :blink::rolleyes: anyways I bought one last saturday from Sticker Sumith :alc: . All I need to do is the painting, ill upload photos after that. BTW its too bad hola is banned from AL :action-smiley-060:

Shit man... I didn't see the date... :blink::rolleyes: anyways I bought one last saturday from Sticker Sumith :alc: . All I need to do is the painting, ill upload photos after that. BTW its too bad hola is banned from AL :action-smiley-060:

Banned... why is that?

went through his threads.. looks like you he has some looong ride here . :rolleyes: .. din't found any thing naughty though.

Did it occur to you that we do remove naughty posts from public view? :D

Also did it occur to you that might have been sarcasm? Hence the :P