• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why No Drags Or Pictures??

miniace

is this through the Raddolugama scheme?

or is it the road leading from the St.Jude medical centre junction all the way past the bridge up the hill and towards Kotugoda???

if thats the rd its straight all right - but the surface was a tad gutted..

i remeber flying over that stretch - literally flying - with me cuz@the wheel of the REX :D

For a guy from Mt your knowlage on the rod is good hheee!!!! any ways this roads good for a drag where Miniace says

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Dev Z..good chicks there...so anything to do with your knowledge about that area? :lol:

Aiyo no no Mini :D - mang mé ahinsaka podi eka né :lol:

well Seeduwa is kinda my maternal home town :)

so generally familiar with the surroundings although i dont make it to that neck of the woods as nearly as much as i should..

he he...cars are more guy pullers than bird pullers these days :lol:

your telling me!!! :(

as nice as it is to have guys oogling the car and saying "Daiym" when they see her pull up - it honestly wouldn't hurt to have a female just look and smile now would it - after all its not like they can see the podi eka's face né - just grin@the fairlady for politeness sake ;)

kinda like a beauty acknowledging beauty kinda thing :lol:

car eka hinda magé card eka yana yana thana kudu :(

not badu king - more like badu NO daking!! :lol:

innocent kolla :angel-smiley-002:

only visit relatives - nothing more :)

Hey Devinda i have to say something i think u know the car that our Sri Lankan girls love most its the Z they love it so i dnt belive owner of a Z saying hes not a badu King, Chicks love Z more than Evos and STi's

yeah Gihan you speak the truth in terms of the cars image :lol: even Lassa tells me the same thing - but its true...

lotsa people suprsingly know that car when you say "Fairlady" and ppl are quite WoWed by it :) but thats it

but i guess its a good thing not getting that kinda attention in one way bro...

after all - i bought it neither to race or to get hitched - but just cuz its an great car to "drive"

....but i wouldnt mind the odd smile from a lass is what i say ;) - who wouldn't né! :lol:

yeah Gihan you speak the truth in terms of the cars image :lol: even Lassa tells me the same thing - but its true...

lotsa people suprsingly know that car when you say "Fairlady" and ppl are quite WoWed by it :) but thats it

after all - i bought it neither to race or to get hitched - but just cuz its an great car to "drive"

....but i wouldnt mind the odd smile from a lass is what i say ;) - who wouldn't né! :lol:

yeap true same thing with Ranga Aiyas ( lasis cousins ) car and clemts car, most ppl and gilrs call it Fairlady or Fairlady Z anyway if i were u i never sell it i do a Twin Turbo Engine Swaps and install 17 inch Racing wheel set

wut abt the fuel consumtion ?

Bt for a normal person bit hard to drive ne

In the Landy machan, you get respect from all uniformed individuals.... but again sadly, not from chicks... :D

But machan after a long muddy weekend when u r coming back to Colombo and yo vehicle is totally covered with mud, everyone looks at it with some respect!! I just love it machan. But unfortunately most of the SL chicks hate mud.

D Z just wanted 2 know how dose the car do on fuel????????

In the Landy machan, you get respect from all uniformed individuals.... but again sadly, not from chicks... :D

Hmm wonder if it's NOT the car then?? :lol:

I agree with da uniformed individuals but there r chicks who dig a good 4x4

D Z just wanted 2 know how dose the car do on fuel????????

On his behalf..... apparently the car is supposed to do upto 8km/l in town (certain Z owners have said).... Devinda's car manages 5-6 usually..... it's supposedly the plugs machan.... the OEM spark plugs provide better efficiency than the nes that hes currently got according to devinda.....

On his behalf..... apparently the car is supposed to do upto 8km/l in town (certain Z owners have said).... Devinda's car manages 5-6 usually..... it's supposedly the plugs machan.... the OEM spark plugs provide better efficiency than the nes that hes currently got according to devinda.....

i met the bloke who previously owned devinda's car almost 5 years ago while i was at A*W... he said that very car did 8km/l :)

i met the bloke who previously owned devinda's car almost 5 years ago while i was at A*W... he said that very car did 8km/l :)

dats super for a sports car like dat....pretty cool to get 8kmp/l wit dat performance... :D

install 17 inch Racing wheel set

Bt for a normal person bit hard to drive ne

i was thinking seriously about those NISMO RAYS Bronze rims 17" with Bridgstone RE 01 R ultra high performance tires.. but not worth spending the money if i'm not keeping né :(

yeah driving that car requires a fair bit of concentration - in the sense that it being rear wheel drive means the rear is prone to step out if given too much stick - balancing a 3000cc car in traffic is not funny :mellow:

once you understand what the cars limitations are , then you can drive it the way it was meant to be...

its certainly not a car for the hamfisted as it can get outta shape with ease! :D

So hows the story goes as a landy driver? :D

every one gets outta your way the moment they see you hammering long behind them!

:lol: - so its more about fear and a hint of respect - but its not the kinda vehicle one admires the ladies from and neither does it get their attention

&yes 4x4's in general with their whole 'get muddy' ethos doesn't fall in the good graces of the females...but i guess you do get the odd sysmpethizers! :D

every one gets outta your way the moment they see you hammering long behind them!

:lol: - so its more about fear and a hint of respect - but its not the kinda vehicle one admires the ladies from and neither does it get their attention

&yes 4x4's in general with their whole 'get muddy' ethos doesn't fall in the good graces of the females...but i guess you do get the odd sysmpethizers! :D

I get the point :D In my case...you know the rest ha ha...no chance :lol:

this venue was used one night but the bend at the of the run is very dangerous... i don't think it's a safe place...

Yeah .. u r quite right about that..

Some bikerz that I know of, went & drag-raced there a coupla times too (just before the last katu meet).. but luckily no incidents so far ;)

Edited by shamitz