• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wrecked Super Cars For Sale

Elvis_Pil

on the subject of Super cars , does anyone know who does the servicing and maintaining of the super cars here? :huh:

there are no agents for Ferrari or Lotus né,but who takes care of servicing and repairs on the 355,360 & Esprit?

:unsure:

Best thing is to replace the engine with some kind of a Japan one, cus it may take moths to import stuff from the foreign agents

on the subject of Super cars , does anyone know who does the servicing and maintaining of the super cars here? :huh:

there are no agents for Ferrari or Lotus né,but who takes care of servicing and repairs on the 355,360 & Esprit?

:unsure:

good point, must be personal supervison at normal service stations

i'm sorry machan but that has gotta be the stupidest thing i've ever heard!!!!!!! :action-smiley-060:

Those Super cars are master pieces of automotive genius and by no means are meant to be mutilated in the manner u so ignorantly suggested!! :angry:

WTF man normal ppl cant maintin super cars only rich can do , ur r idiot man, u want to sell ur Z because u told me z is gud for cinemangarden ppl

So then hw the hell ur goin to maintain super car ?

And i didnt ask u im right or wrong'' have a life man

Edited by GihanFX

this looks fine, a small fiber glass job will do

IPB Image

Plus a good mechanic will do the job

Thats an F1 360 spyder.. I doubt just 'any mechanic' can do much on the car :lol:

Anyway its got front and rear damage with the front beam damaged as well- most of these cars need to be sent back to Ferrari to be repaired. You cant just mate parts on as you would do with- say like a Jap car..

Maybe D*m*n*a will do the body work, cus he's the aero expert in SL when it comes to body kits :D

the thing is for the import tax even for this wreck will change our mind to leave it as a wreck

God damn tax officers would take your testicles too along with the supercar... but hell, if it were a tax free country (almost) then obviously this would be a dream.. i mean we Sri Lankan's really really do know how to make the best of any given situation nah? ;)

Zz

Now now mate, theres absolutely no call for that kind of language, and if you have to resort to it in order to prove a point, i must say it shows you in a very poor light...

and to be fair, in your initial reply to the question that was posed about maintaining supercars in Sril Lanka you DID showcase a fairly high level of ignorance im afraid...

"Best thing is to replace the engine with some kind of a Japan one, cus it may take moths to import stuff from the foreign agents"

I gather what you were trying to say here was that the mechanicals of said supercars should be replaced with japanese items, therefore i'm bound to ask... were you planning to do an Evo Conversion on the Espirit perhaps? or drop STI engines into the Ferraris??

anyone who knows anything about anything will tell you that the mere IDEA is ludicrous... i could go on for pages about precisely WHY that concept is so far beyond the realms of comprehension......

never mind, i'm in danger of degenerating into a status that i do not want to go, end of the day you need to realize that there's never anything wrong with having nothing worthwile to say, unless (as you have done) you go ahead and say it....

Edited by Pericles

Now now mate, theres absolutely no call for that kind of language, and if you have to resort to it in order to prove a point, i must say it shows you in a very poor light...

and to be fair, in your initial reply to the question that was posed about maintaining supercars in Sril Lanka you DID showcase a fairly high level of ignorance im afraid...

"Best thing is to replace the engine with some kind of a Japan one, cus it may take moths to import stuff from the foreign agents"

I gather what you were trying to say here was that the mechanicals of said supercars should be replaced with japanese items, therefore i'm bound to ask... were you planning to do an Evo Conversion on the Espirit perhaps? or drop STI engines into the Ferraris??

anyone who knows anything about anything will tell you that the mere IDEA is ludicrous... i could go on for pages about precisely WHY that concept is so far beyond the realms of comprehension......

never mind, i'm in danger of degenerating into a status that i do not want to go, end of the day you need to realize that there's never anything wrong with having nothing worthwile to say, unless (as you have done) you go ahead and say it....

I only said if some thing happend to a super car in SL the best thing is to do a japan engine swap, and we all know hw difficult to import stuff to sl with our tax etc

I think u know Rx-7 runs a mazda Bongo Engine In SL and yes we do anything even if i own a some kind of a super car and if something happend to its engine i dnt have any other choice

Once we planed to Do a Evo4 swap to my Old accent bt we didnt do it cus it will effect Accent 2nd hand value

If you are not that richest man around and still want a peice of that ferrari action then i guess its ok to invest in one of these wrecked bad boys. Came across a dude who does REPRODUCTION FRONT/REAR BUMPER IN GRP OR LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL FOR ROAD OR RACE USE. The front and rear bupers are £581 each. This guy also sells used ferrari parts. F50 wheels? anyone??

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Prosport-For-Ferrari