• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wrecked Super Cars For Sale

Elvis_Pil

Super car with a JDM conversion? No way!! :) well.. frankly i dont much of these supercars but have enough reason to believe that these machines are unique creations having endless years of research and development going into each car.. having a Ferrari booted with a Jap engine would deem the entire philosophy of having such a car pointless..

There is a certain feel and class attached to those cars and those individuals who purchase such a car usually are big walleted executive type characters.. spending so much money on such a car and not having the sufficient funds to maintain it is bullocks.. but i still dont understand why people opt for those cars when they could have the same or even better performance having a souped up eh.. STI maybe...

Zz

on the subject of Super cars , does anyone know who does the servicing and maintaining of the super cars here? :huh:

there are no agents for Ferrari or Lotus né,but who takes care of servicing and repairs on the 355,360 & Esprit?

:unsure:

As you might imagine the supercar owners are also super-rich. When the 355 crashed it went to Singapore for 'repairs'.

Another Ferrari owner got down a mechanic from overseas last week to get his machine sorted!

I guess that the Porshes can be fixed here which makes them very practical, comparatively speaking of course.

.. but i still dont understand why people opt for those cars when they could have the same or even better performance having a souped up eh.. STI maybe...

Zz

Looks, Character, Feel, Indiviaduality, taste.............................etc etc.

but i still dont understand why people opt for those cars when they could have the same or even better performance having a souped up eh.. STI maybe...

Zz

Hmmm using a certain brand make you feel a part of it and what it stands for. Think of what the Ferrari brand stands for vs what say the brand Subaru stands for lol

Yeah I agree, a varying combo of factors it is :) but the brand name fanaticism is what drives people mostly it seems.. hell.. i wouldn mind having one.. cant be chosers anyways lol...

Zz

Well the "name" alone won't do. It needs to have substance behind the name. Or else all the past glory will be forgotten eventually.