• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2008 Subaru Wtf !!!!

Velocity

look at the following wrx from the side angle... it looks like a Honda City producing 115hp :lol:

exactly.. it does look like a honda city..

Subaru designers should reconsider about this :(

Edited by lil_shane

IMHO Subaru have not had a single good looking car since the SVX coupe in the late 80s/early 90s. Remember that one?

We've liked Imprezas simply because of the WRX/STi s staggering performance, character, Rally success and the noise of the flat four.

What a shame just as Mitsubishi designs a great looking Evo these guys do the worst ever WRX!

yah...exactly it does look overweight and the wheels doesnt match it. :P

Hey ruwds, isn't that a Punto - your avater?

IMHO Subaru have not had a single good looking car since the SVX coupe in the late 80s/early 90s. Remember that one?

We've liked Imprezas simply because of the WRX/STi s staggering performance, character, Rally success and the noise of the flat four.

What a shame just as Mitsubishi designs a great looking Evo these guys do the worst ever WRX!

Hey ruwds, isn't that a Punto - your avater?

yah it is a punto

:(

[

Hay Velocity - I could not have put it any better WTF :D

Truly sad to see Subaru coming out with designs like this….

Irrelevant of how many horses it’s got under the hood – this looks pathetic….. just like your average Toyota/Nissan family car…

I’’ve always loved Subaru and Honda in addition to my passion for Mazda…. But looks like I may need to do some changes- the new Mitsubishi looks truly cool…..

Hope they (Subaru) know what they are doing- :action-smiley-060:

Maybe Toyota has poked their fingers in there now that they have a stake. I can't think of why they came up with such a bland design.

may be toyota is so jealous of the technological feats accomplished by Fuji Heavy Industries that they want to kill Subaru <_< ... damn it!

I read somewhere (will find and post the full article), that subaru are intending to compete in the VW golf / Ford Focus euro hatchback segment with the new imprezza... and so the design rflects the intended market, aiming for a generic euro look.... because apparently making a standout car will compromise its competitiveness :huh:

seems like twisted logic to me... we'll have to wait and see i suppose

I read somewhere (will find and post the full article), that subaru are intending to compete in the VW golf / Ford Focus euro hatchback segment with the new imprezza... and so the design rflects the intended market, aiming for a generic euro look.... because apparently making a standout car will compromise its competitiveness :huh:

seems like twisted logic to me... we'll have to wait and see i suppose

Twisted is not the word!!! For starters it looks more generic Jap than Euro. And then while everyone is trying to stand out why the hell should Subaru want to go generic???

However what Subaru has to understand is that standing out mean standing out in a good way. Not like the Tribeca which stands out for the wrong reasons...i.e it's butt ugly :lol: . Its just got a facelift that makes it look generic btw :(

And have you guys noticed that small Subaru in many of our 'car slaes'? Isn't that just terrible to look at :violent-smiley-030: ?