• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Xbox360 Or Ps3 Owners In Sri Lanka?

hi dilesh he's asking that price because its used...so depending on how well its used you might want to reconsider...i spoke to an IT guy from our office in singapore and i was told to check at sim lim square which i blv is like our unity plaza for computers but instead of computers its all electronics...so yeh if you are interested jus check it out there....ill be checking on it during the following few days or maybe next week as to the prices so when i come back in may i can jus go get it.....has any one checked the price of it in sl. the shop in mc asked for 24,000 for the modded console extra controller, memory card and 5 games...so wutd u guys think of the prices should be now????

hey,

oh no no.. i'm not looking to buy a gaming console, just thought of sharing the link since you were looking :)

Yeah, Simlim does carry a LOT of consumer electronics ranging from TVs to Phones to Cameras and Computer parts. You should be able to find it there I guess, but do a bit of a market survey before buying. Meaning dont buy at the very first or second shop you goto, cos they tend to try overcharge you if they get the sense that you dont know the going price. And remember to ask for the GST refund form, which u can claim when leaving S'pore.

Edited by Dilesh

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks dilesh yeh will check on it...im still hoping my flight bookings will come through as expected which gives me 22 hours of transit time...but thanks for all the help though...

hey thanks dilesh yeh will check on it...im still hoping my flight bookings will come through as expected which gives me 22 hours of transit time...but thanks for all the help though...

no prob.. glad to help out... IF you do get to know of any specific stores that carry PS2s i'd be more than glad to make a few calls and inquire on prices and their 'mod' status :)

With exams nearing i dont know if i'll be doing that much window shopping in the weeks to come, but If i do come across any, will let you know :)

no prob.. glad to help out... IF you do get to know of any specific stores that carry PS2s i'd be more than glad to make a few calls and inquire on prices and their 'mod' status :)

With exams nearing i dont know if i'll be doing that much window shopping in the weeks to come, but If i do come across any, will let you know :)

hey thanks machan i might just take up on that offer will pm you about it if at all..thanks again

• 1 year later...
I hav a 120 gb ps3 from new zealand and i found a place called cool planet in battharamulla. It has ps2 copies and ps3 original for around 4000 rs. If u wanna add me, my psn id is Dulithgx.

BTW i am sri lankan I just live in new zealand.

And do u know any place that has Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 original?

Theres a shop called micro center at majestic city,they have the cheapest brand new prices in SL...but ebay is still the cheapest.

There's also rumour going around that theres gonna be someone's starting a ps3/xbox games lending library at unity plaza soon...not sure.

Theres a shop called micro center at majestic city,they have the cheapest brand new prices in SL...but ebay is still the cheapest.

There's also rumour going around that theres gonna be someone's starting a ps3/xbox games lending library at unity plaza soon...not sure.

Awesome. But do they do originals and how much is an average game. And do they hav Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2? That is a must hav game.

Thx

Awesome. But do they do originals and how much is an average game. And do they hav Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2? That is a must hav game.

Thx

agreed about COD MW2...had the game for my xbox before i got bak to SL..specially luv the 1 on 1 scenarios

yeah,saw it...this basically the hack that the guy called geohotz introduced about a year ago...basically these hacks are useless if you want new firmware updates or online play,which is the main reason people buy consoles.

yeah...it's best to bite the bullet and keep it original if you dont want to get banned from playing PSN or Xbox live...

I too buy from ebay mostly cos at times you get superb deals :)

Nitro gamer:-

But Machang When You buy games from ebay .........with all the shipping costs it will come to like the same price ne?and how do i find out if they ship to srilanka?

thnks

Nitrogamer:

Machan i tried but how do i get my credit card working on paypal ...........they only accept paypal........but pay pal doesnt let me link my credit card ....

thats the whole problem man.........how did you get your credit card working with paypal

thnks.

usually when you register with paypal and add your cc into it...they will charge little over USD1 to your card to check the authenticity.

This $1+ transaction appears on your CC bill as a 3 or 4 digit code... you can check this code on your printed credit card statement or in your online banking statement.

You have to enter this code to your paypal account and that's it...

If the name on credit card is different to the name on paypal registration i think it wont let you add that card.