• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Major Crash At Malabe.....

KC2626

Does any one know the legality of uploading pictures of a crash I witness? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I m not sure if its legal to upload pictures with out the permission from the driver..

guys you should see this.. its to total disaster...

KC 2626

Does any one know the legality of uploading pictures of a crash I witness? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I m not sure if its legal to upload pictures with out the permission from the driver..

KC 2626

if anything, I would say people should be allowed to see such things just so that they will think twice before trying anything bad on the roads themselves...with the numbers blackout if possible, and only if there are no casualties.

Is is a known vehicle involved? And I hope anyone involved is OK? Drive safe guys, it looks like the rain is back.

KC 2626

Ya Machang, You should post the picture's without the registration number!!!

IMO, its better if u don't dude. Not an official rule or anything, but generally, we have avoided posting pics of local accidents on the forums, even if they do get discussed. If you really want to go ahead, remove the numbers and do it, but be aware that if the owner pops around and says take them down, we will take them down.

This is the Altezza right? I spoke to one of the passengers, who is of the opinion that the pics shouldn't be posted either.

IMO, its better if u don't dude. Not an official rule or anything, but generally, we have avoided posting pics of local accidents on the forums, even if they do get discussed. If you really want to go ahead, remove the numbers and do it, but be aware that if the owner pops around and says take them down, we will take them down.

This is the Altezza right? I spoke to one of the passengers, who is of the opinion that the pics shouldn't be posted either.

You r right its the Altezza and I know the passengers too.. so lets not put it then.. don’t want any one to get upset… only intention was to give our speed freakys’ ( including me :D:D:D ) an eye pop..

KC 2626

KC 2626, Could you pls mail me the pictures to damindaw[AT}gmail.com

Thanks

Edited by VWvortex

You r right its the Altezza and I know the passengers too.. so lets not put it then.. don’t want any one to get upset… only intention was to give our speed freakys’ ( including me :D:D:D ) an eye pop..

best not post them machan.....

if poss however, please mail them to me as well [email protected]

@MADZ: How about you guys set up a mailing list (if you don't have one already) that way members can mail each other stuff directly without having posts like this.

I'd be happy to sign up and it would be easier for content that you don't want on a public forum.

You can always set up one moderated by Yahoo, so you can be sure the list doesnt contain banned content... like cars for sale..

@MADZ: How about you guys set up a mailing list (if you don't have one already) that way members can mail each other stuff directly without having posts like this.

I'd be happy to sign up and it would be easier for content that you don't want on a public forum.

You can always set up one moderated by Yahoo, so you can be sure the list doesnt contain banned content... like cars for sale..

Yep Good idea....I'll see what I can do. Thanks Saturn :)

Note:

When you guys put your email address like this in public sites there are high chances of getting junk emails from those spam bots who crawls websites for email addys....so think twice be4 u post your private email addys in the net.

Note:

When you guys put your email address like this in public sites there are high chances of getting junk emails from those spam bots who crawls websites for email addys....so think twice be4 u post your private email addys in the net.

U speak the truth, o fearless leader. U guys should see the amount of spam coming into the address posted in my sig.

if u got the pics of accident @malabe pls send me copy to [email protected]

Dude if you must list an email on a public forum, at least make an effort to disguise it a bit from the spam bots. You can do something like yourname [ at ] yahoo.com for example, or you can say "please email my yahoo id: yourname"

@Madz: Eagerly await your mailing list :)

Edited by Saturn