• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Prices After The Budget..?

DarkangeL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to the rate the country is going we can't expect anthing better. for sure they will increase some kind of a tax on cars & luxary items.

As a citizen of a country, we all should pay taxes and for a government to administrate properly and for a decent spread among the rich and the poor.

But are these taxes used properly for the intent use. Thats the problem in our country. The difference is not between the rich and the poor, but between politicians and normal people like us.

ewwwww....... wot bout the smell.....aahhh.....yuk... :blink:

Actually guys the smell is caused by ammonia and other such gases, the gas we are interested about is methane, so when purified it won't smell at all, provided its possible

I know there have been such production facilities established using cow and pig excrement in Farms, I was semi joking about the human excrement by why not :P

should not the frog who has fallen in to a well come out from the opening, and thus as we have all got ourselves in to this pile of shit by electing our politicians should we not use the shit to our advantage :P

As a citizen of a country, we all should pay taxes and for a government to administrate properly and for a decent spread among the rich and the poor.

But are these taxes used properly for the intent use. Thats the problem in our country. The difference is not between the rich and the poor, but between politicians and normal people like us.

There is no issue to pay a 'reasonable' Tax which will be used for the development of the country. At the same time the govt. should control their expenditure as well.

Any way its time to go for alternates as well.....

well no milkfood..petrol sky high...high tax on vehicles..mates wht will be the end of this....

I saw in a newspaper article in a discussion with an higher authorities, that idiot mentioned that the petrol vehicle users are the rich people so it is ok to charge a higher tax from petrol. Only the diesel vehicle users are poor people.

I saw in a newspaper article in a discussion with an higher authorities, that idiot mentioned that the petrol vehicle users are the rich people so it is ok to charge a higher tax from petrol. Only the diesel vehicle users are poor people.

Yes man! don't you know...you are a rich guy..... :angry-smiley-048:

Shit gas scenario! something very interesting ha...

Can the human farts be converted to this so called shit gas!

As a matter of fact the next time you feel the need to fart hold a lighter next you know where and find out for yourself :)

ewwwww....... wot bout the smell.....aahhh.....yuk... :blink:

Who cares about the smell dude.... as long as it get the car going. Don;t stand close to the exhaust though...!! I'm sure after you'd eat a few domestic Jack Seeds we'd probably produce rocket fuel... :blink:

Ah, yes. Those poor people with the Prados, Monteros, and stuff like that? Look at all the fine Maruti's these rich petrol users have!

Well yesterdays paper had the Bafoon (MR) taking about the budget with artists (film stars – Jo was on the pic)

No offence to the artist… but seriously…. Would they know a dam thing about the budget ?

So u can just imagine what’s going to happen next year…..

heh! heh!...forget the artists...doubt that this government know how to manage their finances and the budget :)

this has got to be the worst government especially in terms of financial handling :)

whatever said and done RW did a better job with the economy... he was not so great with PR and MR is doing a brilliant job of it....

Hell we have quite a few AL folks cheering him on to further burden the country's economy :angry-smiley-048:

ya mann..I saw that... :action-smiley-060:

tht's why they increase Rs 6/= on petrol & Rs 8/= on Diesel..... Idiots.. :angry-smiley-048::violent-smiley-099::angry-smiley-048:

heh! heh!...forget the artists...doubt that this government know how to manage their finances and the budget :)

this has got to be the worst government especially in terms of financial handling :)

whatever said and done RW did a better job with the economy... he was not so great with PR and MR is doing a brilliant job of it....

Hell we have quite a few AL folks cheering him on to further burden the country's economy :angry-smiley-048:

URL=http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36927211wx3.jpg]36927211wx3.th.jpg[/url]

Just an example how RW did a good job with the economy.Don't get me started on this.I hate that man.I hate him.for licking the a@# of Prabhakaran.I am yet to see his reaction to Selvam's killing.

I know that there is an unwritten rule in this forum not to talk abt politics,However since it is broken by some,I feel others have a right to express their opinions as well.

URL=http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36927211wx3.jpg]36927211wx3.th.jpg[/url]

Just an example how RW did a good job with the economy.Don't get me started on this.I hate that man.I hate him.for licking the a@# of Prabhakaran.I am yet to see his reaction to Selvam's killing.

I know that there is an unwritten rule in this forum not to talk abt politics,However since it is broken by some,I feel others have a right to express their opinions as well.

And you're saying the present man and his company is doing any better????

COL wasn't this high back then mate... i aint no RW supporter...he's just a wuss...

but the present man is just selling the concept of patriotism to his own benefit :) compare a few pictures of him pre-prz and post-prez...

that alone will give a good clue to the good time he's having over the agony of the common man...

i support sri lankans and no political party... so you can get started on whatever you want to get started on :)

Incidentally there is one edition of top gear where they tested too "poo power" cars against a petrol car

the petrol car won by a margin but the car powered by gas from human excrement was faster than the one powered by cow excrement !