• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hot New Ps3 Games

dillongt

Mini

yep...you can thank the man for it cos it's a cool piece of MUST have gadgetry these days :)

downside is that you loose track of time and will be sitting in front of your tv much much more than you think you would :)

Guess need to buy a TV with PS3, otherwise ,the domestic front will be disturbed and thats very bad for the PS3 life and owners health :lol:

MINIACE

Guess need to buy a TV with PS3, otherwise ,the domestic front will be disturbed and thats very bad for the PS3 life and owners health :lol:

MINIACE

you're wrong to think you can get away like that mate :lol:

once you have your dedicated tv and sound system on a separate room...the other complaints are...

do you have to have the sounds so loud?

do you you have to be on that thing for hours and hours even at late nights?

why can't you cleanup all the empty beer bottles around your chair? single biggest complaint against me :lol:

beer bottles kept on the floor are leaving marks...(when she doesn't have a solid case against me)

well let's say that wives can get very creative when they want to bust you up and will use all their resources and if possible "foreign" intervention also to keep you away from your playstation :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dilan

bad news man... tried GT4 again and this time got the hang of it :)

was used to NFS style gaming so it did a take much more effort and a steeper learning curve to handle the cars but i'm slowly moving my way up :)

started off with a Civic ek3 hatch...seems to be the best bet as i started off with the little bit of cash at hand :(

got it tuned up with a turbo, racing exhaust etc etc and man that section is fascinating...

you can learn quite a lot of stuff just by going through those lists of mods :)

Dilan

bad news man... tried GT4 again and this time got the hang of it :)

was used to NFS style gaming so it did a take much more effort and a steeper learning curve to handle the cars but i'm slowly moving my way up :)

started off with a Civic ek3 hatch...seems to be the best bet as i started off with the little bit of cash at hand :(

got it tuned up with a turbo, racing exhaust etc etc and man that section is fascinating...

you can learn quite a lot of stuff just by going through those lists of mods :)

haha i started with the white civic myself. that was alot of fun. Did you get your car washed???:) the trick is when you start winning an event, keep replaying the same event and earn the cash! then you can buy a better car.

haha i started with the white civic myself. that was alot of fun. Did you get your car washed???:) the trick is when you start winning an event, keep replaying the same event and earn the cash! then you can buy a better car.

nope...not into the exterior looks thing just yet :) all the money won there are invested on performance mods only :lol:

that car has horrible low end torque...takes forever to pickup speed so trying to fix that at the moment :lol:

and yes i have run the same race so many times just for the money :angry-smiley-048:

Tried to race a fully tricked out Subaru without the GT mode and made a complete mess of it :angry-smiley-048: learning to take on gravel roads and tight curves in a high powered car is no easy thing :violent-smiley-099:

Pretty real too. Change if its black. As seems to be the case in most second hand stuff.

u kidding me right :blink: can you actually check the color of the oil too? :blink:

damn i need to familiarize myself before i bust up my hard earned modded honda :action-smiley-060:

u kidding me right :blink: can you actually check the color of the oil too? :blink:

damn i need to familiarize myself before i bust up my hard earned modded honda :action-smiley-060:

yep, when you go to "oil change" you can see the color of the oil.... my personal policy on GT is to change it every 6 or 7 races, regardless of color... it helps.... and if you buy a Used car, changing oil gives a significant performance benefit

Oh and by the way, washing the car from time to time actually gives a performance benefit, chiefly in top speed, I found out that after a car wash, there is a bit of an increase in speed, especially on the faster tracks....

Amazing that they've thought of all this huh? I cant wait to see what GT5 is gonna be like B) , unfortunately, might have to save up for PS3 before that... :(

yep, when you go to "oil change" you can see the color of the oil.... my personal policy on GT is to change it every 6 or 7 races, regardless of color... it helps.... and if you buy a Used car, changing oil gives a significant performance benefit

Oh and by the way, washing the car from time to time actually gives a performance benefit, chiefly in top speed, I found out that after a car wash, there is a bit of an increase in speed, especially on the faster tracks....

Amazing that they've thought of all this huh? I cant wait to see what GT5 is gonna be like B) , unfortunately, might have to save up for PS3 before that... :(

are you serious about the top speed being higher after a car wash??!! less drag i suppose..did you guys win that black grand tourer cusco subaru. that car is awsome.

are you serious about the top speed being higher after a car wash??!! less drag i suppose..did you guys win that black grand tourer cusco subaru. that car is awsome.

Yep, especially in the case of used buys, like the oil.... doesn't make a as big a difference as the oil change though, but it was noticeable.

Im guessing that it IS because of less drag...

Edited by Supra_Natural

man don't you just hate the being obsolete after PS3 came in :violent-smiley-030:

I've been a huge fan of Call of duty the FPS but now the newer version which is suppose to be awesome is only for the 3 :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030:

man don't you just hate the being obsolete after PS3 came in :violent-smiley-030:

I've been a huge fan of Call of duty the FPS but now the newer version which is suppose to be awesome is only for the 3 :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030:

hehe yes, sony wouldnt be able make as much money otherwise ne..... :D

yep, when you go to "oil change" you can see the color of the oil.... my personal policy on GT is to change it every 6 or 7 races, regardless of color... it helps....

Well, its cheap, but I wouldn't have bothered that often with the shorter races. Too bad Max sold the PS2, that was my only link to GT4.

And I usually washed on photo shoots, but not much else. Anyway, didn't really rack up the hours on that game since it wasn't mine.

Well, its cheap, but I wouldn't have bothered that often with the shorter races. Too bad Max sold the PS2, that was my only link to GT4.

And I usually washed on photo shoots, but not much else. Anyway, didn't really rack up the hours on that game since it wasn't mine.

How 'bout getting one yourself? or are you preparing for GT5 so you can go out n buy a PS3? :D

Just noticed you've cracked the 4k mark as well...... :blink:

How 'bout getting one yourself? or are you preparing for GT5 so you can go out n buy a PS3? :D

Just noticed you've cracked the 4k mark as well...... :blink:

I prefer gaming on the PC. Which is why I bought a steering wheel and pedals :) Too much competition for the TV. I know the better games come out on consoles first, but still, more variety and flexibility on the controls on the PC.

And I just noticed about the 4k mark after your post. :D

• 1 year later...

and it is finally revealed!!!!....the gt5(full) is finaly on the cards for the ps3...to be released late this year or early 2010

finally game developers seem to be using the full potential of the blu ray disc's mammoth capacity and that cell processor...eat your hearts out forza fanboys!!!

new features include

*WRC mode

*NASCAR mode

here's the teaser trailer...and look at those graphics...and i thought GT5:prologue was good as it gets...cant wait!!!