• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Finally ;)

Kim

Question

Hey All, wish you all a happy new year!

finally i was able to get ma hands on a GT, and must say that the previous owner had been taken care of her like baby, So thanks once again Gunat! :D, and thanks for that fastt.tt..t.. ride on your new purchase!! ;) BTW i think Pila also got a new car as i saw :rolleyes: (not sure)

here goes the 1st car which i loved of mine: [1600CC, ECT-S]

dsci0113uw8.jpg

and after a long pause here comes the GT: :angry-smiley-048: [1600CC++, 20 Value]

93361381wt7.jpg

SO, what do you all think ?

Edited by Kim

I'll just say its not white and let him put the details. Maybe I'll get the chance for a shoot. :) But at least we have another SR around :D

Couple of weeks back I’ve checked a reasonably priced Gray colour GT (Cotta Rd) don’t tell me it's the same....

OMG, Primera GT' has 204 BHP as given in the spec! woh MAN!!! i saw it all for a whole day :( and missed the chance to get a ride, shit! i just was not sure if its Pila 4 sure, i just kept shut as he looked a lot like Peri although was not tall :P hehe

(silver / gray) wot ever the color is, dude was the same (now i remember) :D

Edited by Kim

OMG, Primera GT' has 204 BHP as given in the spec! woh MAN!!! i saw it all for a whole day :( and missed the chance to get a ride, shit! i just was not sure if its Pila 4 sure, i just kept shut as he looked a lot like Peri although was not tall :P hehe

(silver / gray) wot ever the color is, dude was the same (now i remember) :D

Then it couldn't have been Pila. For one things, he's short and white, while I'm tall, dark and .... well, anyway, you cant' mistake him for me.

Then it couldn't have been Pila. For one things, he's short and white, while I'm tall, dark and .... well, anyway, you cant' mistake him for me.

ah. i meant: 'Big made' he was short and white! it must be him :rolleyes:

Edited by Kim

In respect for Pila's privacy i wont spill the beans on his ride :)

I'm sure the bugger would share the info when the time is right :)

And the GT is a hot car...especially with a manual box and a competent driver behind the wheel

In respect for Pila's privacy i wont spill the beans on his ride :)

I'm sure the bugger would share the info when the time is right :)

And the GT is a hot car...especially with a manual box and a competent driver behind the wheel

To my knowledge the Primera GT came with the SR20DE engine. Its the SR20VE on the Hyper CVT M6 primera's that have the 190BHP ( and 204 on later models).. Having owned a manual primera GT and driven a CVT M6 once, i felt the manual was much faster in sprints.

Of course if the SR20VE is mated to a stick shift with the correct ratio's it would mean a different story :-)

btw very nice looking car Kim. Congrats!

To my knowledge the Primera GT came with the SR20DE engine. Its the SR20VE on the Hyper CVT M6 primera's that have the 190BHP ( and 204 on later models).. Having owned a manual primera GT and driven a CVT M6 once, i felt the manual was much faster in sprints.

Of course if the SR20VE is mated to a stick shift with the correct ratio's it would mean a different story :-)

btw very nice looking car Kim. Congrats!

as per what i heard it is a HP12 with a 6 speed manual box SR20VE

As I understand Pila got a HP12 GT, and I’ve read that the GT could out 110BHP.

VWvortex, what’s the output of a P11GT? How many GTs are there in SL?

edit.... sorry.... it's 210BHP :mellow:

Edited by ash

VWvortex, what’s the output of a P11GT? How many GTs are there in SL?

bro you sure that the hp12 gt puts out only 110 bhp? cos Most of the nissan forums put it in the 150 - 200 bracket.

EDIT: sorry, vwvortex has already touched on the bhp.

Edited by Arc Angel

can't be. even the stock tp12 puts out 150bhp. Hp12 204 bhp.

i like the p12's, look quite luxurious and very comfortable. from the outside i think the GT's look like the normal version apart from the 17" rims and the smoked headlamps and a different grille.

bro you sure that the hp12 gt puts out only 110 bhp? cos Most of the nissan forums put it in the 150 - 200 bracket.

can't be. even the stock tp12 puts out 150bhp. Hp12 204 bhp.

i like the p12's, look quite luxurious and very comfortable. from the outside i think the GT's look like the normal version apart from the 17" rims and the smoked headlamps and a different grille.

Very sorry for the mistake... Should be 210BHP not 110BHP (TYPO)