• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Knight Rider 2

ferrarif50

Knight Rider will air on NBC this February. Until then here’s a 2 minutes trailer for it. Justin Bruening plays Knight’s long-lost son Michael Tracer. He will be driving the 540 horsepower GT500KR with the new voice of KITT by Will Arnett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9wgshS0qI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhxYtKArCo...feature=related

Edited by ferrarif50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm writing as I watch the the first episode of the new Knight Rider. The theme music is the same as the old one only a little modern. Lets see how it rates amongst viewers. Guess who the sponsor of the show is- Ford Mustang. 5 Mins into the show, all the cars in the scenes are Fords. :action-smiley-060:

Best of all, they are giving away a Shelby KR500 in a competition.

any of you seen the movie Knight rider 2000? the one with the red shoe shaped car? watched it last week, man thats a joke! it was 1990 movie based in the year 2000.. the so called 'futuristic' ideas are hilarious man!!!

that movie was a disgrace. it meant ot be a pilot for a new Knight Rider TV series. since the movie was such a flop they had to scrap the idea.

that was the bigging of the end for Hoff

I'm writing as I watch the the first episode of the new Knight Rider. The theme music is the same as the old one only a little modern. Lets see how it rates amongst viewers

...just watching this myself...

few minutes in- looks promising

mininova has the torrent chaps :)

loving it thus far - it simply seems like a rather modern take on the much loved classic

@MadMax - u were right - Ford is eveywhere and if i'm not mistakn i thought i caught a fleeting glance of a LANDROVER FREELANDER2 as well! :D

...that 14+ tag seemed a tad modest,if i read that surfer~bedroom~morning after thingy with the ladies... ;)

OMG! new super pursuit mode is the bomb - 1000+KM's @ 300+kmph! :o

Edited by Devinda_Z

not to spoil it for everyone but "the Hoff" makes a kinda cheesey cameo appearance toward the end...

having been a massive fan from the very pilot of the original series, i can only hope that they actually to produce a full season

chemistry between the characters is aceptable,but lss CGI and more reality would make this quite a solid sereis

godd guy vs. bad guy is a line that'll be on Tv for all eternity , and as simplistic as this shows take on it might go on to be, i somehow feel as though it'd have a fan base - particularly amougst the fans of the original

The new theme song is nice. :D Messed a bit too much with it, but ok, can live with it. Some of the CG work could be better. Tho how they ran that chase scene for so long is beyond comprehension. A fat old soft suspension American SUV can keep up with a KR500 on the winding roads? For shame!

Continuity is a bit weak. Watch the bullet holes disappear after the sheriff shot the car (With the computer turned off). Watch the headlight break and pop out when attempting to side swipe the SUV in the last chase, only to be undamaged in the next shot. So on and so on.

Not quite as revolutionary as the original, tho I guess those opportunities don't come along all the time. Be like someone starting an in-garage software firm that grows to be Microsoft. Interesting enough that I'll watch the next ep just to see how it develops.

Edited by Pericles

A fat old soft suspension American SUV can keep up with a KR500 on the winding roads? For shame!

They made sure that SUV was not a Ford because it had to disintegrate in the crash sequence.

Edited by madmax

was restraining myself from watchign it tillt he weekend, but finally blew and just watched the episode. I must say the car DOES look nice... as for its abilities, well, thats just knight rider.. hahaha!

but the story line seems pretty decent.. who knows.. might even start following this:D heheh!

was restraining myself from watchign it tillt he weekend, but finally blew and just watched the episode. I must say the car DOES look nice... as for its abilities, well, thats just knight rider.. hahaha!

but the story line seems pretty decent.. who knows.. might even start following this:D heheh!

I just finished watching. man that car is hot. According to wiki. Val killmer is the voice of the KITT 3000. :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by Ruslan

• 7 months later...

The Knight Rider series began airing on NBC weekbefore last - here are the torrent download links for those of you who are interested in watching it

Episode 1 - http://www.mininova.org/tor/1841995

Episode 2 - http://www.mininova.org/tor/1868361

i'm not going to comment - i'll leave it upto to you'll to decide if it works or not...

anyhow a few changes have been made to the car since the pilot aired earlier this year... :mellow:

did u guys see this video where KITT gets stolen during a promotion in Toronto.

I think it was all a big publicity stunt.

...the CGI work is terrible :(

its cheesy beyond belief

all the "action" sequences with the car are a big disappointment (what ever happened to good ole stunt driving and wrecking cars?? :huh: )

but the chemistry between the new "KITT" , Mike & Sarah i'm begining to notice and have a feeling will grow to like...

There will be many things for us to fuss over from car choice,plot lines and cinematography - bottom line is, Knight Rider is back , mediocre or otherwise, its back in some way shape or form :)