• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

I'm In..! :jumping-smiley-013:

Spoke to a friend of mine (Mazna Motors) and he agreed to display some Mazda 6 & Mazda 3 banners... (hope that's ok)

Is there at least a remote possibility of printing some T-Shirts..? with the newly designed logo..? :rolleyes:

this is great. well done guys. you guys should startup a website like the other clubs.

Look pal this club was started in AL and it should stay within AL. Therefore the official website for this club will be AL.

Look pal this club was started in AL and it should stay within AL. Therefore the official website for this club will be AL.

MADZ gone MAD :angry-smiley-048:

I agree with u MADZ. R u cumin for the meet. U can sell sum of ur merchandise :action-smiley-060:

Hey Bugati do u know any place that prints the Tshirts. It'l look gr8 on a black back ground. I'll post a sample pic. What do u guys preffer most?

1.tshirts

2.stickers

3.badges

4.all of em <_<

MADZ gone MAD :angry-smiley-048:

I agree with u MADZ. R u cumin for the meet. U can sell sum of ur merchandise :action-smiley-060:

Hey Bugati do u know any place that prints the Tshirts. It'l look gr8 on a black back ground. I'll post a sample pic. What do u guys preffer most?

1.tshirts

2.stickers

3.badges

4.all of em <_<

All of em would be great..!

We can check with Bernard's their quality is good. May be MADZ can help, :unsure: (since I think he also passes by it everyday)

MADZ, you may be overstepping your bounds there a little bit. It's true this club got started on these forums, but if the members of the club decide that they would like their own unique presence on the web then that is their choice. While we appreciate the work you guys put into running this forum for us there are limits to your authority, and dictating what we do outside this site falls outside your limits.

What you should have done was suggested that since this club started here then it would be nice if it would be considered the official Mazda/Ford website for Sri Lanka. And I don't think thebigH's suggestion was at all unreasonable. If the other car clubs have their own websites then the Mazda/Ford are entitled to one as well, if they want it.

MADZ, you may be overstepping your bounds there a little bit. It's true this club got started on these forums, but if the members of the club decide that they would like their own unique presence on the web then that is their choice. While we appreciate the work you guys put into running this forum for us there are limits to your authority, and dictating what we do outside this site falls outside your limits.

What you should have done was suggested that since this club started here then it would be nice if it would be considered the official Mazda/Ford website for Sri Lanka. And I don't think thebigH's suggestion was at all unreasonable. If the other car clubs have their own websites then the Mazda/Ford are entitled to one as well, if they want it.

Nicer would b nice though. :blink: There r no rule statin that we couldn't hav our own website. But still we all got 2gether bcus of AL. Thanks 2 AL we hav a seperate topic for Mazda. Thanks to AL members like Prad we finaly have a club. Thanks to all we had n will have gr8 meets. So don't feel bad or mad. Lets stick with the topic to hav da greatest club meet of all.

Wow my post actualy rymes :rolleyes:

Hey Sparky hows ur car? Did Michelangelo finished his work?

Nicer would b nice though. :blink: There r no rule statin that we couldn't hav our own website. But still we all got 2gether bcus of AL. Thanks 2 AL we hav a seperate topic for Mazda. Thanks to AL members like Prad we finaly have a club. Thanks to all we had n will have gr8 meets. So don't feel bad or mad. Lets stick with the topic to hav da greatest club meet of all.

Wow my post actualy rymes :rolleyes:

Hey Sparky hows ur car? Did Michelangelo finished his work?

Hey GuruG, I agree with you. I was just pointing out that the decision shouldn't be made by a single person.

The car is good. Got it back a week ago. Still needs a bit of work and a proper polish. But should be good for the meetup.

Hey GuruG, I agree with you. I was just pointing out that the decision shouldn't be made by a single person.

The car is good. Got it back a week ago. Still needs a bit of work and a proper polish. But should be good for the meetup.

Gr8

Here's a sample of T I made

blktnd2.jpg

Somethin for da ladies

bramodff3.jpg Which brand is the best? :angry-smiley-048:

Gr8

Here's a sample of T I made

blktnd2.jpg

Somethin for da ladies

bramodff3.jpg Which brand is the best? :angry-smiley-048:

Hi guys,

Wow looks like we have some really passionate guys in da club

Let's agree that we will always be with Autolanka as its only due to Madz and his site that we met and have this forum.

We owe him a lot and I want him to buy a Mazda and join our club.:)

That's the way to go!

Let's plan the event and do the t shirts and bra :)

I suggest we meet, collect the cash and then do theT shirts etc or someone will lose cash.

I will get the ground - all of us need to bring guys to the event

Let's have fun guys.

Cheers

sparky, perhaps MADZ was having a bad day or he read that post wrong, as the comment he made was quite uncharacteristic of him, considering how diplomatic and tolerant he has been all throughout.

thebigH's suggestion is quite reasonable, but in the end its up to the members of the club to decide what they want to do. My only suggestion is try to concentrate on substance over glitz if you know what I mean :) You could use your collective bargaining power to get some good deals on motor spares, service and even put a bit of pressure on Car Mart who is amongst the worst dealerships in the country.

Guys. Is there a CX7 in SL? Yesterday I got a fleeting glimpse of a windowline of a sleek SUV which caught my eye. Did not see the rest of the car due to traffic and the distance. I couldn't put my fingure on it until this morning. That window line has to be a CX7!

Guys. Is there a CX7 in SL? Yesterday I got a fleeting glimpse of a windowline of a sleek SUV which caught my eye. Did not see the rest of the car due to traffic and the distance. I couldn't put my fingure on it until this morning. That window line has to be a CX7!

Yes there is as i recall it belongs to the car mart owner (saw it in a another tread) ;)

Guys - Mzada Club event # 2

the ground we are looking at belongs to the MRA .

The contact perosns are Rohan de Silva & Dinesh Jayawardene

Unfortunately Dinesh is out of the country, and back later this month. Hence does anyone know someone in the MRA who I can talk to?

Tshirts , stickers etc can be done but for that we must ensure prior order and cash collection :action-smiley-060: and also confirmed number of participanst ( to the extent possible) then can plan the event out.....

The Mazda forum's gone awfully quiet these days :mellow:

Guys - Mzada Club event # 2

the ground we are looking at belongs to the MRA .

The contact perosns are Rohan de Silva & Dinesh Jayawardene

Unfortunately Dinesh is out of the country, and back later this month. Hence does anyone know someone in the MRA who I can talk to?

Tshirts , stickers etc can be done but for that we must ensure prior order and cash collection :action-smiley-060: and also confirmed number of participanst ( to the extent possible) then can plan the event out.....

The Mazda forum's gone awfully quiet these days :mellow:

Hey Prad did u managed 2 contact any of MRA guys? :angry-smiley-024:

Guys dont forget that there's only 3 more weeks left for the meet.

I thought of prinitin out sum leaflets about the meet n stickem under da wiper of any(mostly riced) mazdas that i can find.But need to sought the venue first. :action-smiley-060:

I totally agree, Mr. Mads I think your trying grab everything here. the main idea of a forum is to get people together and share each one's knowledge among others. what your trying to do here is grab these people rights from them. Please don’t get me wrong but that’s what I think.

these guys have the right to do what ever they want with their club and you AutoLanka has done a great job in letting them forming it. what you should be doing is supporting them more to form their club not to grab what they have formed. i might get banned from this site but I think I have spoken the truth.

Edited by thebigH

:blink: Hello anybody there ? (echo) (echo) (echo) :blink:

Whts with the meet? (echo) (echo) (echo) :unsure:

why don't you interested parties first get together and form an organizing committee. this way the committee members can share the responsibilities and the workload. presently there's one guy doing all the work and plenty making all the noise.

bigH, just like Don said may be Madz had a bad day to make such comments because the guy has been very diplomatic through out the years.

these guys have the right to do what ever they want with their club and you AutoLanka has done a great job in letting them forming it. what you should be doing is supporting them more to form their club not to grab what they have formed. i might get banned from this site but I think I have spoken the truth.

first of all i just want to let you know that you wont get banned from AL for speaking the truth.

since you speak the truth listen to this too....I have spent more than 5 years to bring the Autolanka motoring community to the state where it is now. The truth is anybody can start a website...but to get 15 million hits per month you need to put a lot.

I really wanted to help you guys to form the mazda club under autolanka and have fun. But seems like some of you are intrested in forming up new websites rather than forming up the club. But that's fine with me, if you guys wish to start a different website then please do so I don't mind. You guys can start fresh but don't use AL forum to get publicity to your new websites.

first of all i just want to let you know that you wont get banned from AL for speaking the truth.

since you speak the truth listen to this too....I have spent more than 5 years to bring the Autolanka motoring community to the state where it is now. The truth is anybody can start a website...but to get 15 million hits per month you need to put a lot.

I really wanted to help you guys to form the mazda club under autolanka and have fun. But seems like some of you are intrested in forming up new websites rather than forming up the club. But that's fine with me, if you guys wish to start a different website then please do so I don't mind. You guys can start fresh but don't use AL forum to get publicity to your new websites.

Simple as that.

O.K. now thats over lets get bak to organising the meet.

Prad where r u dude? need to confirm about the MRA grounds to spread out the word...

xXx I agree with u. Thats what we'v planned earlier, to have a small g2g b4 da meet n spread out the work(as prad sugested). Since that post every1 went MIA. :unsure: Or is it bcus there gonna b a small charge(still not confirmed) involed for the meet?

MADZ can u help us with the printin of Tshirts n :jumping-smiley-013: bra :jumping-smiley-013: ?

but don't use AL forum to get publicity to your new websites.

HI all,

Yes I totally agree with Madz on the difficulty of getting up a site and having hit’s then keep going as I too was a part of motor website many years ago that didn’t take off quite well.

Having said that What I feel is let’s keep the website for another day…. Guys lets concentrate on the meet and getting the guys together and launching the Mazda meet/club… then we can look at the website –

We need to help Pradfed out here – I can help out with some stuff hence pls let me know what areas are pending…

Collection of cash for the T’s is a issue how can we get that organized? Better if we can collect the cash Prior – Not too knowledgeable on the costs and Quantity’s but let’s try not to go overboard.

The venue- How much will it cost and how can we pay for the same… ? I shall be calling Pradfred and getting some info

Pls guys lets try and get as many members for the same… We need to take down some info (Registration) so that we can send out mailers etc and event s as well as info etc…

Hey MADS, You are 100% Correct Bro :) !!! & I would suggest that we organize the AL G2G Soon as possible so we could have a meeting & Introduce new members B) to AL Family!!! And .......... to have FUN & PARTY HARD a whole day :alc: !!!