• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

i kinda agree here. i think we need to get more of the mazda's in.. i have seen a lot more 323's flying around.. becuase all other clubs have huge number of members.. and i think they might steal the show...

but on the other hand its a chance to beat some hondas on safe grounds.. although i love to do it on normal roads.. its not safe...

Guys

I suggest we get all the Mazda & Ford guys to register, I was going through this thread ( now almost 5 months old! ) and I see many Mazda owners who seem to have faded away

We see so many Mazdas 323s, 3's Cx7, rx 6 Rx 8, mX3, Mx5, Miata, and Fords - Focus's, Mondeos, festivas, lasers , etc but only ford one turned up !! Where were the Mazda 3's and the Axela crowd? Not one !

I am sure if we all get our friends to register, the club will gain momentum faster than the current rate.

We are also planning to put a advert in the Sunday Times "#####"" section, with the autolanka link to the club, but all this costs money.

FYI : we even had some asking us why we were charging 500 bucks at the event !

I am sorry but we all need to pull together or this club will fail ( even after 18 pages) :)

So far the committee is out of pocket for over 15 grand - fuel, payment to ground staff person, recce trips, badges, banner, leaflets, printing of forms, food and water, etc

We lost a professional stopwatch at the event which I have to pay for and it costs 8 grand !!! No joke . (In addition to the costs already incurred)

NOT Complaining- just for everyone to know, we aint getting paid for this ya know ! its passion which drives us all.

So if we are really gonna put our money where our moths are, we need to get the membership drive going.

It's a fun club, and it must remain a fun club. we had a bunch of super dudes & dudettes who turned up and we must build on this.

The next event must have at least 25 cars, and then I suppose we can call it a " Club" :))

So lets all start by getting at least one Mazda & Ford to register, via GuruG's link, or even via this forum.

Just get their e mails, car type & phone number - thats it.

The next event WILL be held. with 5 cars or 50 !

Apologies for the long winded mail,

cheers

Edited by pradfred

i totally agree.. we should all start cavassing for the club...really sorry to hear about the stopwatch.... we should have looked for it that day.. i didnt know... once we get the memberships goings i think we can get the fund going too....

and my personal view is .. mazda or non mazda i would have payed that amount for the track run.. unfortunatly i couldnt run the car that day.. and i feel since its in its infancy we should be able to put in money.... and thats justified...

Judging from the lack of activity looks like its dying a quick death :)

Where's everyone gone ? Long weekend is next week :) :)

naa... u know how DBN is pradfred.. anyway was a lillte tied up.

Here a questiona.. do u guys know the gear ratios for the BG..

Judging from the lack of activity looks like its dying a quick death :)

Where's everyone gone ? Long weekend is next week :) :)

Dude wht r u doin so early on Sat mornin? Were u havin a dream of da nxt event? :action-smiley-060:

I'll start a new thread for the new event. Ever1 must hav had enough with this one.

Is it only me or is it the post listing format has changed? :unsure:

Is it only me or is it the post listing format has changed? :unsure:

just you machan :P

check the top right hand side of the page where you get a button labled "options"

click it and you'll get a drop down list - it it select Thread view to "Standard"

(must be in outline view right now)

simple :)

just you machan :P

check the top right hand side of the page where you get a button labled "options"

click it and you'll get a drop down list - it it select Thread view to "Standard"

(must be in outline view right now)

simple :)

I didn't change no settings. Wonder who did??? :unsure: Did any1 hack me account? :blink:

Charitha19 nice to c u in da garage. Hope ur baby is all fixed up.

I didn't change no settings. Wonder who did??? :unsure: Did any1 hack me account? :blink:

Charitha19 nice to c u in da garage. Hope ur baby is all fixed up.

Hay GuruG, some times it automatically change the display format if you put a google search within the site. Just do exactly what Z mentioned...more info on it can be found here ...

[click here]

Hay GuruG, some times it automatically change the display format if you put a google search within the site. Just do exactly what Z mentioned...more info on it can be found here ...

[click here]

Guru G: naa man.. they were all busy to come to my house.. have to do it this week... your fan is ok i presume..

Buggati: yeah man Dharmapla mawatha, i am on the second floor.. suppose to be in the third as all the corporate planning guys are there.. but no room so they put in the second.. .. its the direct sales floor.. quite happenning... unlike the third where there is pin drop silence...

so whats happening with the next event...?

Edited by charitha19

The next event?

Is ON !

Now we need to get registrations and get everyone to actually come.

Thought we will have a parade of Mazdas around the city - a small drive and then park and do gymkhana .

What do you think?

The next event?

Is ON !

Now we need to get registrations and get everyone to actually come.

Thought we will have a parade of Mazdas around the city - a small drive and then park and do gymkhana .

What do you think?

yeah that would be great.. if we can get all our mazda's out,.. it will be a real parade.. unlike other makes.. out models are differnt to each other.. its way cooler than a honda or a nissan parade... i mean how far can u go with ur EG8's and other civics.. no offense to honda guys.... we have variety from 323's to the RX8's to the mazda 3's..

Rock on......

yeah that would be great.. if we can get all our mazda's out,.. it will be a real parade.. unlike other makes.. out models are differnt to each other.. its way cooler than a honda or a nissan parade... i mean how far can u go with ur EG8's and other civics.. no offense to honda guys.... we have variety from 323's to the RX8's to the mazda 3's..

Rock on......

Whoa 19!

lets take a chill pill on the other makes huh? :rolleyes:

As someone said " To each , his own"

While a parade will be nice, and our model line up maybe diverse, we must acknowledge tha fact that the Honda Club, is a well organised machine, and when they get together - they really get together.... :angry-smiley-048:

Only one our Mazzi & Ford boys get that level of club spirit can we maybe challenge them to a " parade off" he he :blink: - a new thing like a face off but with cars.

lets see what happens with our second event, and if the mazzes & Fordies dont tuen up, then we just quietly fade away............ into the night ... :unsure:

So lets start the plannig ....hoo boy....and start collecting the registrations.

So its agreed then? - Parade then Gymkhana ?

Rock on......

Different Nissan models? ;)

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/c1158520.html

Did anyone get a count?

And we didn't even have the Sylvia's and R-34s there that day.

Whoa 19!

lets take a chill pill on the other makes huh? :rolleyes:

As someone said " To each , his own"

While a parade will be nice, and our model line up maybe diverse, we must acknowledge tha fact that the Honda Club, is a well organised machine, and when they get together - they really get together.... :angry-smiley-048:

Only one our Mazzi & Ford boys get that level of club spirit can we maybe challenge them to a " parade off" he he :blink: - a new thing like a face off but with cars.

lets see what happens with our second event, and if the mazzes & Fordies dont tuen up, then we just quietly fade away............ into the night ... :unsure:

So lets start the plannig ....hoo boy....and start collecting the registrations.

So its agreed then? - Parade then Gymkhana ?

Agree....

i sincerly take what i said back about the other makes... we cant really brag without getting everyone togoether..

Agree....

i sincerly take what i said back about the other makes... we cant really brag without getting everyone togoether..

exactly... cos from what i remember there were other attendees at your first event including me :)

exactly... cos from what i remember there were other attendees at your first event including me :)

Yes well lets have a meet with the other as well… naturally the rally can be lead by the Mazda’s & Fords :rolleyes: followed by lots of well wishers :D after that well have a good :alc:

\ i mean how far can u go with ur EG8's and other civics.. no offense to honda guys.... we have variety from 323's to the RX8's to the mazda 3's..

Rock on......

wow, i guess ignorance really is bliss...

maybe you need to look in to your comparison a little deeper mate. Cos you seem to have left out the a few other variants like the eg6's, the ek9's, the ek4's, the EP 3 and last I checked, honda did have some integras. But I guess a dc5 or dc2 is nothing really compared to a 323, right? :)

Edited by Arc Angel

Guys,

Let's drop this please.

We are all car lovers and that's the bottom line.

Everything else is immaterial.yes we drive differnt rides and thank god for that .

We are different after all.

Charitha had taken back his comments so Honda guys can chill.

Let's get together, drive and drink.

What else is there ?

Oooh yeah ..... But that does not start with a D MMM ?

So go register on the MFOC thread and rock the event.

BYOB - iguess?

Guys,

Let's drop this please.

We are all car lovers and that's the bottom line.

Everything else is immaterial.yes we drive differnt rides and thank god for that .

We are different after all.

Charitha had taken back his comments so Honda guys can chill.

Let's get together, drive and drink.

What else is there ?

Oooh yeah ..... But that does not start with a D MMM ?

So go register on the MFOC thread and rock the event.

BYOB - iguess?

wow, i guess ignorance really is bliss...

maybe you need to look in to your comparison a little deeper mate. Cos you seem to have left out the a few other variants like the eg6's, the ek9's, the ek4's, the EP 3 and last I checked, honda did have some integras. But I guess a dc5 or dc2 is nothing really compared to a 323, right? :)

once again i am formally apologising for this comment.. didnt think it will spark such attention.. anyway sorry guys.... we all love our rides. and its a good thing...

O.k. guys sorry if any1 got offenced by Charitha19 post. As a gettlement he took that back. We need ever1 to make this happen n I'm gald that every1s with us. We are doing all this just to hav fun. What we say n tell is just for a laugh so don't take anything personaly or seriously until we say so. As Pradfred mentioned lets chill n lets do this.

And no I will not take me goat off. :angry-smiley-048:

One request : Bloody hell use the new thread for god sake. :angry: I spend my time creating it n u guys still fillin the old crap. Here's the link http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=4920