• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Owners Clubs In Sri Lanka ?

pathola 1

You should pay sacha a visit, by all accounts his work is pretty good... Been meaning to take my car there also to see if he can come up with something for an oldie.

Ah ha!! The money shot!!! How to get hold of this guy?

Ah ha!! The money shot!!! How to get hold of this guy?

Ask and ye shall receive

Sacha Peiris

Wicked Ep Racing

25/26a, Jayapura Mawatha,

Baddegana Road,

Kotte

Sri Lanka

[email protected]

Edit: found it! 0777390559

Edited by Supra_Natural

Ok! Met the gentleman last weekend! Took his advise... will work on what he said.. :)

There were TWO killer GTs parked! Man, they were exuding venom sitting still.

No sarcasm at all eh vvti?

joking apart, Sachas own car which is a GC registered EP82 really IS awesome....

joking apart, Sachas own car which is a GC registered EP82 really IS awesome....

I think VVTI's love for toyotas in general is quite apparent in that post :P

No Supra, no sarcasm. They were indeed stunning examples. The man clearly knows what he is doing and what he is talking about. He was not pleased about mucking about with the BMW. Told me to leave it as it is BUT gave a few ideas that might work for me. So now I have a shopping list he gave me to get down to SL ;) He will do the rest.

Edited by VVTi

Did you go see that E36 for me..??

yes I did! In fact I was contemplating getting that as well.. :) Its in excellent nick. He wants 18.. but I am sure it can be worked on. Only downside was when he said 'I wash the Engine every week'.. :)

yes I did! In fact I was contemplating getting that as well.. :) Its in excellent nick. He wants 18.. but I am sure it can be worked on. Only downside was when he said 'I wash the Engine every week'.. :)

You are talking bout the skyblue E36 for sale in ##### last weekend???

You are talking bout the skyblue E36 for sale in ##### last weekend???

Yep. Its in great condition. 18 is a bit too much for a 1992 car.But overall it was ok. Well maintained. Was seriously contemplating changing in to that but think I will stick with my 323i... :) and tolerate the lazy Auto tranny.

Yep. Its in great condition. 18 is a bit too much for a 1992 car.But overall it was ok. Well maintained. Was seriously contemplating changing in to that but think I will stick with my 323i... :) and tolerate the lazy Auto tranny.

I wouldn't mind a few details being PMed to me ;)

Ok, so last night I mucked about with the OBC in the E36. Once you unlock it the amount of info it gives you is amazing,. From the Exhaust gas temp to the amount of litres burnt, to the age of the car in hours, the hours the engine has run... the list is limitless.

Anyway, now I am having an issue. Since being unlocked, the CHECK function is giving me the following message, "Chck Control Inactive- refer Owners manual'.

Trolled all the BMW forums and it seems everyone with the same setup world over has the same issue. They refer to the E36 OBC as one of the greatest mysteries ha ha ha ha ha.

One possible clue is the Check Control Module is not mated properly to the ECU. I checked the records and the agent nor anyone else has not even touched the units.

Does anyone here, has the answer on how to get it to read the faults properly?