• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would also like to point out that there was a call taken earlier that all pics posted should be of cars which at least one example can be seen in SL.... i think that was to make it a bit less challenging... :)

We might have finished them all after 81 pages of quiz :)

Guys the rule we practice here is the winner gets a chance to post the next trivia isnt it???

Guess Maliths and Dj Shan are offended here.

MINIACE

Thanks Mini but its ok. I havent been able to log on that often these days so I didnt mind Helrazor posting. Anyway it kept the thread going ne. No harm done.

ok here goes ....

carya4.jpg

Can't quite place it. Reminds me of a Karmen Ghia.

certainly not one of those - air cooled remember Peri, so it doesn't have/need a grill that big up front...

i was thinkingg more along the lines of DKW or possibly even an early MM...but its neither of those..

certainly not one of those - air cooled remember Peri, so it doesn't have/need a grill that big up front...

i was thinkingg more along the lines of DKW or possibly even an early MM...but its neither of those..

This is a car that can be found in SL by the way.

Maybe I'll put up another clue tomorrow if everyone is finding it difficult

• 2 weeks later...