• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting quite warm Madmax

1971 Maserati Ghibli.

BTW, the Khasmin in the country has almost the same wheel design. I was digging along those lines.

Edited by madmax

1971 Maserati Ghibli.

BTW, the Khasmin in the country has almost the same wheel design. I was digging along those lines.

damn it - just missed again :(

i'd been through the Bora, Merak , Khamsin , Kyalami , Mistral & Serbring...

too late though :(

Sorry guys didnt know about the winner posting the next pic. I protest! Not fair for members who are in a different time zone wont get a chance to answer ;) just kidding its all good.

like peri said we came up with the winner posts next pic to prevent the thread branchign off uncontrollably :D

Machang, being in a different time zone can come in as an advantage as well... (i'm 3.5 ahead of SL myself).... say the guy posting the pic does it late into the night after everyone in SL has gone to sleep.. So they wont see it till they get to a comp in the morning... you'll b able to take ur own cool time and find the answer.. unless someone or the other is doing a graveyard shift in malabe :D

like peri said we came up with the winner posts next pic to prevent the thread branchign off uncontrollably :D

Machang, being in a different time zone can come in as an advantage as well... (i'm 3.5 ahead of SL myself).... say the guy posting the pic does it late into the night after everyone in SL has gone to sleep.. So they wont see it till they get to a comp in the morning... you'll b able to take ur own cool time and find the answer.. unless someone or the other is doing a graveyard shift in malabe :D

...or some random bloke in Mt. has had a bout of insomnia! :lol:

come on Madmax - we're waiting ;)

ok... now my chance

65854968ve8.th.jpg

machang Ferrari, to keep it from getting too confusing with too many pictures at the same time, we go on a winner-posts-next-pic basis.. The last pic is still unknown, maybe you'll get lucky... as it is i'm clueless :D