• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say , this is the car which was at that sale on Hill St sometime back isn't it?

hmmm, drift spec down to the e-break ya?

not original though - i'm sure u've have noticed after a poke about in the engine bay & interior...

Dunno about the where, yes on the drift spec and I haven't had my poke about yet. Not that it would matter, I'm not an expert on old Corolla engine bays :) Much work to be done on the car anyway.

Hey Helrazor this is how she was when I got married :lol:

This is she and ready for your wedding now :P

AFTER

MINIACE

great piece of work and applause for that.. this reminds me how I've done my wedding car ... a 504.. however i've seen in pics you've done a great job on bumpers. Are they stainless steel so that you only needed a simple buff job or have you plated them in chrome? if you've plated where have you got the job done? little OT but couldn't help asking out after noticing the great finish ..

great piece of work and applause for that.. this reminds me how I've done my wedding car ... a 504.. however i've seen in pics you've done a great job on bumpers. Are they stainless steel so that you only needed a simple buff job or have you plated them in chrome? if you've plated where have you got the job done? little OT but couldn't help asking out after noticing the great finish ..

I'll reply on behalf of milindu on this one, the bumpers were actually turned out from scratch, made from copper and then chrome plated... original items were too far gone to be of much use if i remember correctly.

Thx. It took about a year and a half to get the car to the current state.

The buffers are turned out in Copper and plated for the longevity. Buffed steel doesn't have the same shine.

The car was parked outside Coffee Stop (Cinnamon Grand) a few weeks back.