• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The First Evo X in Sri Lanka !!! [photos]

MADZ

precisely... with brembo caliper covers from darley road too... the man has gone to great lengths to make it look convincing ;)

yeah yeah... in fact i think i saw a kudda painting the 'brembo' on the caliper few hours earlier that afternoon jout outside Excel World :D (if you look very closely you'll see its mis-spelt on one caliper)

and just when you thought all the 'unique' characters were gone, one pops up :)

the car looks awesome

:rolleyes:

Thank you Veocity :)

Yo KaluZ, good one….we should go for a drive in the kitted “Mazda 3” when you around next time and for you Shaks I shall make you stay in the car hanging on to the roll cage and to do just 2 laps at Katu, so to make sure the Brembos are working and see your how you would feel afterwards :lol:

Yo KaluZ, good one….we should go for a drive in the kitted “Mazda 3” when you around next time and for you Shaks I shall make you stay in the car hanging on to the roll cage and to do just 2 laps at Katu, so to make sure the Brembos are working and see your how you would feel afterwards :lol:

Hey I'd also diss your car if i get to take a ride like that :) no fair mate :)

Shak, take the cam and do a "Flying Lap" video while you do that :D

precisely... with brembo caliper covers from darley road too... the man has gone to great lengths to make it look convincing ;)

hey i wouldn't mind getting some fake brembo covers! are they really available at darley road??

is that a challenge? YOU'RE ON!! :D

on a serious note... i'm terribly jealous... pics don't do that car justice... :) and all this coming from a subaru fan is saying something...

The first Evo X in SL nearly took me out wooshing down Duplication tonight :) I never heard it coming, and was leisurely going on the wrong side to avoid a pothole, when .... wooosaaaaa!

Oh, it was just past midnight, which is why I was leisurely going wrong side :D

Hmmm.... dejavu hanging onto the rollcage of an Evo IV in the rear.... hahaha

Deja vu hanging on to rollcage of an Evo 8 running 2 bar around pannala while mivec.turbo grin through the rear window right at you thinking "eat this". Arms were sore for 3 days with the imprint of the rollcage..had to use legs to stop from goin through the windscreen upon braking.. any free offers.. no thank you.