• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Latest Addition

Overdrive

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for all the comments. The car is very expensive to insure. Highest group, thats 20. Subaru's are notorious for getting nicked. Yeah looking forward to the back roads.

Do you mind sharing the average price ,MoT charges and Insurence for this kinda babe there?

MINIACE

machan a good example like this is about £7500 to £9000 depending on the condition. MOT is standard £40-£50 once a year, road tax approx £200 yearly and insurance depends on your personal circumstances, ie age, no claims. how long you've held you uk d/l for etc.

Machan, Did you really paid around £7500-9000 fot your STi? If you check around autotrader you might get a quality one for 1/2 the price. By the way if you are around London you are welcome to join us in a track one day. Give me a buzz on 007515476610.

You can pick up uk spec one's and sti4' s and earlier one's, not a Sti5 mate!! i looked. with regards to the track day, would love to, already added you to my phone book, will give you a call sometime. Clutch and breaks buster!! ;)

i haven't uploaded to this point since i don't have a decent picture...but here you go:

machan if this isn't decent i dunno what is! :)

...i'm turning a light shade of green right now...and no i'm not feeling sea sick :lol:

absolute stunner machan! :)

its a shame you missed out on the AL g2g...

Gunat: will talk to you at the quiz and see if we can come up with something ;)

machan why don't we make a day of it and have an AL photo shoot of the members rides? :)

perhaps add a small road trip into the equation as well? :D

i'm sure a suitable remuneration in the form of sustenance for man (&/or machine) will be meted out to the man behind the lens, by us grateful members :lol:

machan why don't we make a day of it and have an AL photo shoot of the members rides? :)

i'm sure a suitable remuneration in the form of sustenance for man (&/or machine) will be meted out to the man behind the lens, by us grateful members :lol:

I'm agreeable. Tho I'd rather have a ride than renumeration for machine :D

i like i like!

Thanks guys.

Peri- we'll catch up at Quiz. Overdrive- got the Fog Covers...i'll drop you a line. I too, have something that may interest you...!

Miniace- imageshack is blocked @ work...but i can easily say that my interior is identical to Overdrive's, save for a JDM Meter set (10k rpm Rev, 280km/h speedo), and STI gauges on the centre top pod.

Edited by gunat

thats a great idea!!!

After things are done, may be we can go 2 Hotel Areas of Kalutara/Bentota for a swim & lunch? :rolleyes:

i haven't uploaded to this point since i don't have a decent picture...but here you go:

p1010309yd9.jpg

Very nice Gunat

I must admit I haven't seen STI guages on the center top pod om any of the STI's I've seen over here. Is it a JDM feature ?