• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Gear & Motor Trend Comparison Of The New Is-f, Bmw M3, & C63 Amg

Mani

Given the choice, what will be the most popular pick?

I'll pick the M3 Sedan the first the the M3 came in a Sedan package. - I'm a bimmer fan!

Everybody name your choice.

max the m3 came in sedan form in the e36 chassis

I don't like the look of the 3 and the C let alone the ISF. I saw an RS4 Avant in Singapore and it looked absolutely mean. And in many tests it beat the M3 as well. I'll take mine in blue, but it's out of production :o !

i'll take the amg..love the new C class shape

I will join the club. I like the new C class shape too. I rented out for a week back in the UK in February 2008, it was fantastic ride. I owned a 2003 C class for 2 years, love the comfort and handling. Always been Mercedes and AMG fan.

AMG - nice gentlemen's car, more comfi. Not like normal C class (2001-06), good for day to day drive but less fun

RS4 - more practical, not driven the new one, can not comment

M3 - Beast, top for handling but less BHP compare to AMG..

yea there was E36 sedan but not E46. Now there is new M3 sedan out! (mid 2008) pic attached.......

I have seen in top gear these cars head to head.. I will go with beema (as always)

check this link

http://www.autospies.com/news/It-s-officia...w-photos-21397/

I'll be the black sheep and pick the IS-F :)

BMW is the best performer, no question but lack the reliability if you beat it daily. Audi the same. Merc. is nice and probably better than the BMW and the Audi in reliability but it's a heavy pig. The IS, though missing some of the BMWs overall performance, is the best well rounded and most reliable out of the bunch. Styling on the IS is ass ugly though compared to the competition.

tmc_08lexusisf_dash.jpg

2008_lexus_IS_F_front_corner.jpg

Edited by Mani

Given the choice, what will be the most popular pick?

I'll pick the M3 Sedan the first the the M3 came in a Sedan package. - I'm a bimmer fan!

Everybody name your choice.

You could be right. The E30 was a 2 door sedan. Anyway the E90 M3 4 door sedan has just been launched!

Again have a look at this video, M3 Vs AMG Vs ISF Vs VXR.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallpapers/...232030&CT=V

comments welcome,

test 1 - Beema is the quickest, - agrees

test 2 - what a bullsh*t, who wanna have that much space, well can live without a tiny bag..

test 3 - What the f**k, should check what is more stable, not what is more unstable, AMG can not handle the road / track where m3 performe much better, AMG - good for drift.... hey but do u really wanna drift with it...

overall winner beema..... should be. :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by TomaHAWK

Again have a look at this video, M3 Vs AMG Vs ISF Vs VXR.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallpapers/...232030&CT=V

comments welcome,

test 1 - Beema is the quickest, - agrees

test 2 - what a bullsh*t, who wanna have that much space, well can live without a tiny bag..

test 3 - What the f**k, should check what is more stable, not what is more unstable, AMG can not handle the road / track where m3 performe much better, AMG - good for drift.... hey but do u really wanna drift with it...

overall winner beema..... should be. :angry-smiley-048:

Thank you for the link 'TomaHAWK'.

For some weird reason, I wasn't able to veiw the linked video clip off their site, but was about to find the same video (I'm assuming its the same)

. While I was searching for it I found that Youtube had a number of related videos; the link to those search results: here for your veiwing pleasure.

looking at the cars even though i'm a Big fan of beemer i would hv to switch sides COS i like how the AMG looks but if i get a chance to modify it i wil surely take the beemer ...

beemer faithful here too... although i love what merc has done with the new C class...

i'd go with the AMG... the M3 though way more popular and legentady, has lost its exclusivity... everyone has one nowadays, plus the new 3 series modeling isn't the nicest n my opinion...

i'd go with the AMG... the M3 though way more popular and legentady, has lost its exclusivity... everyone has one nowadays, plus the new 3 series modeling isn't the nicest n my opinion...

dude you can't put popular and exclusivity in the same sentence... obviously if a mass-produced car is popular and affordable, a lot of people are going to want one... and most people CAN afford an M3... just not in SL :rolleyes:

if you want exclusivity... queue up for a 2nd hand mclaren f1 or enzo...

Its so hard deciding between the 4 cars since all of them have appealing characteristics. Looks wise i would go with the M3, i think dilesh we should be taking the 3 series coupe into the consideration in terms of styling of the M3 and not the sedan, IMO the 3 coupe looks absolutely AWSOME!! don't much care for the lines of the Cabriolet.

RS4 looks good but from a distance the only thing distinguishing it from a regular A4 is the brush metal wing mirrors. but sounds nice. The AMG sounds and looks gorgeous. very nice interior. the best in terms of the engine note. Gizmo's/toys wise the ISF fits the bill i guess.

Did anyone of you guys see the Safety car at the Spanish GP, the new SL63 AMG. nice! again the killer sound. If i had my way I’ll have all four.