• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Club Meet #2

GuruG

MFOC Meet #2  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Count me in

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

well true..

but we better get our line in order... and pray for the best.. two tries in in the first half would do it..

yep i think gonaduwa was the full back.. or stand off.. he was anyway our kicker..

yeah thats the other thing we need and don't have this year?! a solid place kicker! :(

...its strange how even many of the schools and clubs lack the services of one solid place kicker... :mellow:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats the other thing we need and don't have this year?! a solid place kicker! :(

...its strange how even many of the schools and clubs lack the services of one solid place kicker... :mellow:

:violent-smiley-030: OI !

WHAT THE *&^%$%^ goin on?

this is the MazdaFord thread................. :rolleyes:

are we having the advert this weekend.. i think its our last chance...

guru: the time of the event is different.. its says 14:00 hrs in 24hr format and 3.00 PM onwards on 12 hr format.. :blink:

Ooooops..... Sorry mate missed a spot <_< My bad

Ad is on, bought da blody paper just to check de add :action-smiley-060:

Have to thx da guys at Prom*watch for helpin us out.

Ok

All systems are go.

All AL members are welcome in what ever car for the after event fun.

We are gonna have beer , kottu and DJ and hopefully some good fellowship.

Anyone who wishes to run the Gymkhana track can do so after paying a small fee to cover expenses.

It would be super if you guys confirm prior as we can get extra food etc in advance.

Non Mazda / Fords will be able to run after five pm.

Cheers

Prad

logocarstickersmki7.jpg

New Logo n Sticker Thx Prom*watch for the support provided.

O.K guys only 2 more days to go... Below is da event schedule

Date : 29th Sunday June 2008

Venue : MRA Grounds Pelawatta

Time : 1400hrs (2.00PM) Onwards

Event :

1. Parade from Green Path(Vihara Maha Devi Park) to MRA grounds

Please meet infront of SSC by 1400hrs (2.00PM)

2. Gymkhana Starts at 1500hrs (3.00PM)

3. DJ n Party backed with beer n kottu till 2100hrs (9.00PM)

Free MFOC car stickers for all...

Please spread the word......

Other makes can also take part in the Gymkhana....:blum3:

If you bring 2 persons who owns either mazda's or ford's or both to the meet n after they'v become registered members u'll be entitled for a free beer and a meal. :alc:

Lets party people :drinks:

Edited by GuruG

Phewwww finaly track is done :heat:....n guys this track will surely test ur skills.....

How we start, sorry about me thumb... <_<

photo0014rs2.jpg

photo0016at8.jpg

Pradfred, Mazdaspeed, Charitha19

photo0015fl0.jpg

Team work Go Mazdaspeed work it....

photo0017ji3.jpg

First to test da track :ninja:

photo0019yv4.jpg

The final bit

photo0020ip1.jpg

Lost some Kilos today and gaind a headache........ C U guys 2morow....

It was pretty well done guys!!!! track seemed to have taken a lot of effort to finish, especially with laying all those tyres :)

But was a pretty good photo opportunity.

Peri, looking forward to seeing your photographs :) i had a hell of a time filtering through mine.. i had 500+ and managed to filter down to about 60-70 GOOD ones... would love to share them with you guys, but HOW? maybe MADZ can host them so that those who want it can download them.... got a few REALLY good ones, i have one of the silver evo conversion, its got what appears like red-hot brake disks :blink:

Edited by Dilesh

hey sorry Pred, I couldn't make it this time bro... But heard it was good. Keep it up !

It was pretty well done guys!!!! track seemed to have taken a lot of effort to finish, especially with laying all those tyres :)

Peri, looking forward to seeing your photographs :) i had a hell of a time filtering through mine.. i had 500+ and managed to filter down to about 60-70 GOOD ones... would love to share them with you guys, but HOW? maybe MADZ can host them so that those who want it can download them.... got a few REALLY good ones, i have one of the silver evo conversion, its got what appears like red-hot brake disks :blink:

Dilesh send me a blank email to me then i'll send u our FTP details. Will update the gallery and Mazda_Ford Page

My filtering is gonna take days, since I still don't have my PC back in action at home, and need to find spare time at office to look thru a few now and then. And have to cover the basketball tourney at office and look through those pics as well.

I had glowing disks too, but its not great. Anyway, Prad was keen that I concentrate on the Mazda and Ford cars so I've been on concentrating on that. :D

Great effort guys. It was good idea to have some music there as well. Pity there weren't many competitors. I really expected more Mazdas and Fords. But I guess the Bradby got in the way........

My filtering is gonna take days, since I still don't have my PC back in action at home, and need to find spare time at office to look thru a few now and then. And have to cover the basketball tourney at office and look through those pics as well.

I had glowing disks too, but its not great. Anyway, Prad was keen that I concentrate on the Mazda and Ford cars so I've been on concentrating on that. :D

hehe, i got a few good shots the dark gray Familia and the Red mazda (sorry unfamiliar with the model name)... But the thing was the non-Mazdas were spending more time in the track than the Mazdas, thus more-non-Mazda pics :unsure:

hey pradeep,mazdaspeed, guruG & the team

it was a good event towards the end lot of AL members came & wish there were more mazda's & fords to run as there were reasonable amount of Mazdas parked out side which didnt run.

had good fun running the 3 laps :rolleyes:

Edited by MRM

Great work GuruG -

Yes let's meet up and have a chat... Spoke to a kothu Guy yesterday from Nugegoda but looks like that would be an issue due to the distance. need to find some one close by. (Alcatraz Guy ??) Shall try to do that on Friday.

We also need to have some guys to help out as 2 of us will need to be taking pics and video - which I will volunteer

Ahh yess that is a Proton in sheep’s clothing - Evo 3 inside - belongs to a good friend of mine....Still need the socks & springs which should be coming down soon

Hey Chami.... send me ur contact number?

Hey

A big Thank You to all the MFOC commitee members. We all slogged it.

Thanks for the comments, and I have a few as well

Yes we too wished more Mazdas and Fords turned up but what else can we do? We even called people up personally, put an advt in the paper ! Many cars parked outside ???? We saw it too...why did they not come in?

We guys are also just normal hardworking everyday guys trying to do something extra.

the posts about nothing happenin for other brands is a bit unfair as it was after all a Mazda Ford event. Other cars did run and most had a freakin ball!

We too are happy that all who came had a good time, and we even gave FREE BEER !

Its been tough and the next one will be bigger. We already have confirmed entries.

IMHO we must just have fun, that's all.

Where were the RX 7 s and all those 3s? Not one !

So far its been all our cash spent and its gonna be tough to manage the next time ....spouses getting suspicious....:)

Take care y all