• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Sti's In Sl

gunat

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok -- didn't realize that he has had another 7 :action-smiley-060: --which means he has owned 2 '7s' [one transformed to 9] + a '9' ?

edit -- i think you are correct - just remembered - rohan --> tennis player ne?

yes i think so he is a friend of Rizvi Farouk

i'm NOT SURE about this

but there is a high likely hood that this is the car that had its complete left side smashed and was resurrected&restored to super shape by Michael M.

STI 9 Silver/Champagne? No spoiler - KK plates is the one which was in the insurance auction

i think both of you are correct -- a similar coloured car was parked at cin/lakeside and the info i got was that --it has been resurrected after a major crash.

Edited by mirage7777

ah no

this was about the new one in at BRJW in Kohuwala

ok from what i know the new one is a RA-R & it was given to Darin's sister since Rangana bought her blue STI9

also i went back & read Darin's post i think he was referring to the Rathnapura car when he said it was just a Spec C & not a RA-R

Edited by Chooti Putha

ok from what i know the new one is a RA-R & it was given to Darin's sister since Rangana bought her blue STI9

also i went back & read Darin's post i think he was referring to the Rathnapura car when he said it was just a Spec C & not a RA-R

that makes sense i guess

trust Darin will reconfirm in due course :)

machan,has your car been sold?

Hi M_D--

No its still for sale.

Has got number of offers & whole heap of so called 'inquiries'!. Actually its my fault - because the serious buyers wanted to see the car -[which I agree is an absolute prerequisite]--but i'm stuck here - in outstation. Car was not brought to Colombo after the ad was placed :action-smiley-060:

[For all those who called -IF - on A/L-- the Car will be in Colombo - every weekend - after the school hols.]

KK plates sti 9 without the spolier This car is owned by gihan

You sold the car to Gihan right ? hope you guys properly kept him informed of the accident , Met him just after he bought it but didn't want the main point of conversation to be the accident.

The car looks great, I dont know why he want to change the spolier.

Thanks guys. Will check it out. BTW black Sti is owned by Casons rent a car. There is an unregistered for sale.

There was another black car for sale few months back at a car sale on high level road, not sure if it was the same car that Carsons have.

Had a look at it but was not in the best of shape....

You sold the car to Gihan right ? hope you guys properly kept him informed of the accident , Met him just after he bought it but didn't want the main point of conversation to be the accident.

The car looks great, I dont know why he want to change the spolier.

Of course we did, our business is run in a very professional manner and not your typical dodgy car sale. and that is why we are recognized as premium importers, and sole suppliers to sri lanka's elite. we do not advertise or campaign for car sales but let our reputation speak for itself.

We do not keep any information disclosed or sweep anything under the carpets regarding information of vehicles to the relavant customers.

Majority of the WRX and STI's have been imported by us- and there is a reason why people come to us.

Edited by darinwrxsti

Darin- back to the original thread...is the white car at the showroom (now your sis') an RA-R?

Looks like a few of the earlier posts were disputing the model type...when i drove by, i thought i saw the right clues: Spoiler, Wheels, etc...

Darin- back to the original thread...is the white car at the showroom (now your sis') an RA-R?

Looks like a few of the earlier posts were disputing the model type...when i drove by, i thought i saw the right clues: Spoiler, Wheels, etc...

Hi machang,

Yes that would be my sis car, its an rar- comes with the rar front and rear big brakes, 18 in rar wheels, rar/s204 limited edition turbo, rar optional sti carbon spoiler

Hi machang,

Yes that would be my sis car, its an rar- comes with the rar front and rear big brakes, 18 in rar wheels, rar/s204 limited edition turbo, rar optional sti carbon spoiler

Nice. She's a trooper for tolerating the ride quality- Romani's car was like a go kart...i can't imagine that being a daily driver!

Nice. She's a trooper for tolerating the ride quality- Romani's car was like a go kart...i can't imagine that being a daily driver!

Well we have grown up with subaru's so its not a big step. however your right its really stiff but its beyond unbelievable the way it goes around corners

There was only 3 blue rar s made as well and we manged to get our hands on one of them, it will be here soon.

Edited by darinwrxsti