• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Official Complaint Letter!

noaim

Madhawa, I've taken the liberty of responding to Mona on behalf of Autolanka. :) :)

The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of Mr. Monamonu's press releases and to have realized how uncongenial they are. The key point of the following exposition is that my purpose here is not to tell Mr. Monamonu how wrong he is. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that Mr. Monamonu alleges that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Mr. Monamonu should hide his head in shame before the judgment of future generations, whose tongue it will no longer be possible to stop and which, therefore, will say what today all of us know to be true: If you looked up "recalcitrant" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Mr. Monamonu's picture. It is painful to write such truisms, but statistical details released by a third-party agency indicate that he is perfectly willing to show his embarrassingly poor reasoning and warped ethics in print. That's clear. But his lickspittles, who are legion, have been running around recently trying to discourage us from expressing our sophistries in whatever way we damn well please. Meanwhile, Mr. Monamonu has been preparing to ruin people's lives. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, Mr. Monamonu occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to belittle all fine social standards.

All of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Mr. Monamonu's nettlesome campaigns. They are not a cause; they are an effect. It's somewhat tricky to extend the compass of democracy to manipulative criminal masterminds, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. Mr. Monamonu insists that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. That lie is a transparent and strained effort to keep us from noticing that he is on some sort of thesaurus-fueled rampage. Every sentence Mr. Monamonu writes is filled with needlessly long words like "phototelegraphically" and "plethysmographically". Either he is deliberately trying to confuse us or else he's secretly scheming to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. Some day, I want to shield people from Mr. Monamonu's obdurate and nativism-prone deceptions. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Monamonu.

and my reply to KLM's! :D

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that KLM frequently takes an accepted moral principle, adopts it as his own, and then accuses mainstream society of violating that principle. Permit me this forum to rant. He is doing everything in his power to make me adopt a new worldview. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. The more I think about dotty fanatics, the more troubled I become by his monographs. So you see, there is a tortured quality to KLM's reasoning, a careful avoidance of obvious conclusions, and a painstaking circumnavigation of embarrassing facts.

or

Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. By way of introduction, let me just say that KLM's witticisms will come back to bite us in the behind in a lustrum or two. But it goes further than that; KLM's rantings are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that his forces once used to take control of a nation and suck it dry. Might I suggest that KLM search for a hobby? It seems he has entirely too much time on his hands, given how often he tries to call evil good and good evil. Summa summarum, KLM has allied himself with the devil and serves him faithfully.

whichever is better :lol:

Edited by monamonu

It's amazing how accurate these generated letters can be. About 8 years ago me and a friend had one generated about his sister, and mailed it to his address with her school letter-head, as if it were from her principal. It was hilarious what happened - the mother started crying, the Dad wanted to call the school immediately and the girl was completely flabbergasted.

It's amazing how accurate these generated letters can be. About 8 years ago me and a friend had one generated about his sister, and mailed it to his address with her school letter-head, as if it were from her principal. It was hilarious what happened - the mother started crying, the Dad wanted to call the school immediately and the girl was completely flabbergasted.

Using the school letter-head? Nows thats crossing the line :D

There is currently a lot of controversy about autoLanka.com's stances, and I know that any letter on the subject will almost certainly cause someone to pander to our worst fears. Still, by its very nature, obstructionism finds its adherents among avaricious paranoiacs like autoLanka.com. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of autoLanka.com. If autoLanka.com can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to respond to autoLanka.com's reinterpretations of historic events. The space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which autoLanka.com has tried to damn this nation and this world to Hell. Take it from me: If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. AutoLanka.com has, at times, called me "impulsive" or "blinkered". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to fleece us.

AutoLanka.com's hangers-on consider its prognoses a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of masochism. Though the atrabilious spring up like grass and wily bourgeoisie flourish, they are doomed to be destroyed forever -- especially if we instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who overthrow democratic political systems. In particular, autoLanka.com believes that it should glorify the things that everyone else execrates because "it's the right thing to do". That's just wrong. It further believes that the majority of neo-warped tyrants are heroes, if not saints. Wrong again!

I, not being one of the many mealymouthed money-worshippers of this world, am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most repulsive manifestations. Nevertheless, I undoubtedly do have the will to show it how it is as wrong as wrong can be. That's why I think that autoLanka.com has announced its intentions to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation. While doing so may earn autoLanka.com a gold star from the mush-for-brains antiheroism crowd, we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with autoLanka.com's lascivious remonstrations. We're at war with its hypersensitive codices. And we're at war with its revolting musings. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: This letter should be regarded as the beginning, not the end, of my stance against autoLanka.com.

Shik. Melo deyak therenne na. :blink:

Ha ha thought my bad English...to see, its everyones.... ! :lol:

Good to see some 'Kadu Fight' and good to be back @ AL after sometime! (my first post after 25 days :) )

MINIACE

hey Ace

good to see ya back... thought you were transferred or summin like that :P

lotsa hind activity these days on cas missions right?

Ha ha thought my bad English...to see, its everyones.... ! :lol:

Good to see some 'Kadu Fight' and good to be back @ AL after sometime! (my first post after 25 days :) )

MINIACE

yeah where were you??

now now tell the truth - you were watching the IPL matches no?! :lol:

lucky you :D but shame about the chargers :P

..as that old Ad used to go on TV tp promote the study of english some years ago... : "Kaduwata palihak nathuwa , kaduwata kaduwak gena stan karamu" :lol:

...i think thats how it went :unsure:

hey Ace

good to see ya back... thought you were transferred or summin like that :P

lotsa hind activity these days on cas missions right?

Hi mate!

Oh yeah...delivered some anticipated but unexpected (impressive) results hah..

Good to see ma ole buddies and students doing great!

Two thumbs up for 9th -Wolverines!

MINIACE

yeah where were you??

now now tell the truth - you were watching the IPL matches no?! :lol:

lucky you :D but shame about the chargers :P

Yeah..enjoying the IPL max, :alc: now developing a beer belly :lol:

DC and BRC sucks hah? Ended up supporting Zinta boys with a reason ;) ha ha :lol:

MINIACE

Hi mate!

Oh yeah...delivered some anticipated but unexpected (impressive) results hah..

Good to see ma ole buddies and students doing great!

Two thumbs up for 9th -Wolverines!

MINIACE

wolverines! they must be having a cool insignia eh? :)

good to see the hinds in close q combat... as long as our friends don't get hold of new AA missiles

wolverines! they must be having a cool insignia eh? :)

good to see the hinds in close q combat... as long as our friends don't get hold of new AA missiles

Going OT...

US govt got hands on all black market AA stuff.Thats a good news until a good country donate some to rebel mallis n nangis.

MINIACE