• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mud-grrrrrrr

Velocity

Friday evening was gloomy and boring. any one who wants to use this field to do some MUDgrrr can contact me.

Its safe for the vehicle and this mud is really gooyii. when you get stuck its damn hard to get out. planing to make a 4WD track on this land so that any softroader or any 4x4 can enjoy a boring weekend on sunday morning or evening. what do you think of it guys ????

image01dv0.jpg

image02aj5.jpg

image03xr5.jpg

image04se9.jpg

image05ap1.jpg[/url

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I love the idea, it seems a very nice place to give a try, where is this place ?,

(Mine doesn't have a winch, do you think only 4wd would be sufficient )

bro you do not need a winch. dont worry you will not get stuck, i have my cruiser and couple of people for recovery jobs.

Infact my concept is to make track which does not damage vehicales and is not too stressfull on the chasis where any novice can come and take advantage of it. also it will contain loads of mud to get the 4wd feel.

this is in Jaela so just 15 min from colombo

any chaps who wants to come this way let me know in advance. 0777 487160

may be we can organise a Autolanka 4x4 event over here

seems like alot of fun machang guess u can earn some pocket money on fuel frm the local farmers ....:) .. just pulling ur leg mate seriously a nice place to learn 4x4 but i would like it a bit more mud

seems like alot of fun machang guess u can earn some pocket money on fuel frm the local farmers ....:) .. just pulling ur leg mate seriously a nice place to learn 4x4 but i would like it a bit more mud

bro this place has loads of mud also sometimes gets flooded too.

:)

bro this place has loads of mud also sometimes gets flooded too.

I bet all the lankan farmers can also start doing this now. Since no rejuvenation potions are giving for agriculture now, this is the best sort of income for them!

Velo,..good example of earning :D while you can from what you have.

Also will be having a stall for the exhibition.?Your products and stuff.

Hmmm familiar location !!! Recognized by the parapet wall ha ha.

Great machan!

MINIACE

Mini :) want to take the xtrail to mud.

Gummy can you recommend me a good mud tire.

Only thing is i feel like using existing wheels cos i hate to change the look. I even got the original land cruiser snorkel and i am so sad to drill the fenders to fit it

:(

Mini :) want to take the xtrail to mud.

Always wanted but she is too good for it ha ha...Infact i have never used the 4wd option and will test that at the newly discovered "Accolade Mud Basin". Recommend me a good car wash near your place otherwise ma woman will kill me :action-smiley-060:

MINIACE

Friday evening was gloomy and boring. any one who wants to use this field to do some MUDgrrr can contact me.

Its safe for the vehicle and this mud is really gooyii. when you get stuck its damn hard to get out. planing to make a 4WD track on this land so that any softroader or any 4x4 can enjoy a boring weekend on sunday morning or evening. what do you think of it guys ????

Hi Velo,

I'm in too man.

Can bring my old Landie ....... she was just serviced too ha ha.

Looks like good clean fun ....... keep it simple and get maximum enjoyment .

Lemme know ehen you are goin next.

Driving my landie to Ja ela is itself a challenge ..........

Only thing is i feel like using existing wheels cos i hate to change the look. I even got the original land cruiser snorkel and i am so sad to drill the fenders to fit it

what about somthing like this with mud tyres ???

b767kv4.jpg

i think that won't spoil the look !

another of my good freind in 2.8 prado.

mud is getting thicker day by day. so any one is welcome on weekend.

chow for now.

79710247wr8.jpg

86051651ar6.jpg

98499507bg1.jpg

Hmmm...lotta black smoke.... :rolleyes:

On topic...

great idea Velo and seems to be a newbie friendly place... close to my place too so would you allow 2 wheelers also??? Don't think my poor car can even get into that track let alone getting out of it in one piece :lol: My XR would love it there though :lol:

I am ready for this Boys.

get your shorts and boots ready

pradfred you are welcome any time. Ripper you can call me any time for the mud action.

Fuzzo and Mini. there is a Service Station so its not gona be problem. i have informed them that in the Near future lot of meema's ( Wild Buffolos ) are gona visit the service station on weekends

Madz and Praveen add a list and decided the date and i can have KOS and KARAWALA diet ready with some good Thambili.

Edited by Velocity