• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

think we should be able to make it after the game.. should be there at least around six thirty.. or i think even that is too late for the opening weekend..

hmmm i think its best if we ask anyone who's feeling benevolent to buy as tickets once they get there...

I'm a little confused with these rugger things. Dev, Mini, you guys are OK on Sat at 7?

Should be PACKED opening weekend. Wont be able to get late and get seats guys. What time are your matches finishing? Can you make to to the theater before 7?

Or maybe Madz can organize a reserved seat section for the confirmed crowd?

BTW, someone told me Wolverine is on at Liberty. Can someone confirm? There are disadvantages to working in the jungle, specially now that etickets seems to be down.

don't worry Peri - i'll be done in time to make it for the movie

yup Wolverine is at Liberty - been on for a week now - no major crowd last weekend...

but i recon just about everyone had already watched that version minus the CGI bits , so might explain the lowish turn out :mellow:

it would be awesome if we could reserve about 10 tickets for us lot ne da...

Awright:

Madz

Peri

Ash

Dev

helrazor

charitha19

Mini?

Supra?

and let's try sandwich factory this time...after seeing supra's link my poor little gut won't stop moaning...allthough a cheese kottu and milo does sound too :)

Little? :lol::P

Went to see it with much enthusiasm. All I have to say is that its another load of crap(IMHO of course)! The plot is babyish, the acting pathetic and even the car chases did not do it for me. Another piece of junk for when you have absolutely nothing else to watch.

Loved the Charger though. Made the Impreza look like a plastic box! Really puts the charm of Detroit muscle into perspective. The Chevelle wasn't bad either. But they crashed too many cars :(

Went to see it with much enthusiasm. All I have to say is that its another load of crap(IMHO of course)! The plot is babyish, the acting pathetic and even the car chases did not do it for me. Another piece of junk for when you have absolutely nothing else to watch.

yep...suspected as much...i for one expect it be filled with rice buckets,hot babes and illegel midnight racing...that's what made the series so popular...but judging from the trailers it seem's to be another american muscle car movie...sad

anyways we'll see tommorow...yo guys...are we confirmed??????

hey!

Sorryhavent been on the forum the last few days so was kinda out of touch, till supra called me and told me about it in the morning. Count me in guys! i WILL be there, but in case i'm late, please go get me a ticket too.. thanks :)

looking forward to meeting you guys!

yep...suspected as much...i for one expect it be filled with rice buckets,hot babes and illegel midnight racing...that's what made the series so popular...but judging from the trailers it seem's to be another american muscle car movie...sad

anyways we'll see tommorow...yo guys...are we confirmed??????

Yes confirmed. And I don't think you'll be disappointed in the hot babes and illegal midnight racing depts :D

Yes confirmed. And I don't think you'll be disappointed in the hot babes and illegal midnight racing depts :D

ok cool...i'll have to cut it close...so one if you guys buy a ticket for me as well ok...

has anybody contacted bharath?...he maybe in town

aw...look how happy we were before we heard the tragic news that the factory had run outta sandwiches :(

talk about an anti climax with the food! :(

well i guess it was a little better than going in there with that massive bulid up only to realize its not as great...

i guess only time will tell...

holler if your in town the next time - we'll see if we can hit that place again :)

ROFL...looks as if supra has sprouted two heads :lol:

well at least he's not wearing a white shirt!! :lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

talk about an anti climax with the food! :(

well i guess it was a little better than going in there with that massive bulid up only to realize its not as great...

i guess only time will tell...

holler if your in town the next time - we'll see if we can hit that place again :)

well at least he's not wearing a white shirt!! :lol:

thank god the picture doesnt have what i was wearing.. isnt it dev....