• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The New Benz Breauty

kotte mafia

:lol:

for a moment there i thought i'd forgotten what lil ole miss 'murdero n the dance floor' looked like!

but then i opened the link only to realize that they seem to change the main image daily!

:D

ah you beat me to it

OT her "murder on the dance floor" and "get over you" were pretty decent hits me thinks...been wondering what she was up to...i don't get to listen to the radio much these days :(

ah you beat me to it

OT her "murder on the dance floor" and "get over you" were pretty decent hits me thinks...been wondering what she was up to...i don't get to listen to the radio much these days :(

E played Murder on the dace floor about half an hour before i made that post! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

o0yq9e.jpg

This is a picture of a Mercedes Benz that's been Bedazzled. It's a "customized Mercedes-Benz SL600, Luxury Crystal Benz, studded with 300,000 Swarovski crystal glass." It was on display at the recent Tokyo Auto Salon 2009 by auto-modder Garson/D.A.D.

• 4 weeks later...

The New Face of Mercedes-Benz

207nxxt.jpg

The fashion activities of Mercedes-Benz in over 20 countries now have a new face.

Who? Julia Stegner, international fashion brand-ambassador for Mercedes-Benz. The German model from Munich was discovered at the famous Oktoberfest in her home town. Her international breakthrough came in 2003, when she opened the Yves Saint Laurent show. Since then, her career has enjoyed a meteoric rise. Julia Stegner has appeared on the covers of most international fashion magazines and in many advertising campaigns for designers, including Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Guerlain and Hugo Boss.

When? Stegner will make her first appearance as the fashion brand-ambassador at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2009, which will take place from 28 January to 1 February 2009 at Bebelplatz, in the heart of Berlin. At a recent photo shoot for the new key visual, Julia Stegner posed together with the Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 CGI Grand Edition in outfits by Anne Valerie Hash.

Why? "With Julia Stegner as brand ambassador, we have given our long-term, international fashion activities a fascinating and world-famous face," says Anders Sundt Jensen, Vice President Brand Communications Mercedes-Benz Cars. "She particularly represents the connection between German origin and international flair. That's why in our key visual we have very consciously placed Julia Stegner together with the new Mercedes-Benz CLS Grand Edition, which will be launched on the market in March 2009." - www.autoblog.uk

Say hello to Tatana Kucharova, the Czech model who was crowned Miss World in 2006 has now ended up as the Brand Ambassador for the Maserati Quattroporte S

miss-quattroporte.jpg

2.JPG

Say hello to Tatana Kucharova, the Czech model who was crowned Miss World in 2006 has now ended up as the Brand Ambassador for the Maserati Quattroporte S

miss-quattroporte.jpg

2.JPG

eh?..why are the italians choosing a russian-ish girl?......the italians have plenty of homegrown beauties like bianca balti

chrome AMG C63..guess from where?....dubai it is....

ipcawj.jpg

man those buggers indeed have a weird taste in car paint :o

or the lack there of!

more like the polshed Alumnium used on the Jag demo cars..

i keep wondering how aweful it must be to drive behind one these things over in the ultra sunny gulf?! :huh:

:blink:

or the lack there of!

more like the polshed Alumnium used on the Jag demo cars..

i keep wondering how aweful it must be to drive behind one these things over in the ultra sunny gulf?! :huh:

:blink:

instant blindness me thinks... :lol:

but it should be a sight to to behold during the night time ne,....these guys are rich enough to have a separate car for night and day is saying the least

instant blindness me thinks... :lol:

but it should be a sight to to behold during the night time ne,....these guys are rich enough to have a separate car for night and day is saying the least

there are paints also to get a simillar effect

I think pimp my ride fellas once painted a car like that... I believe it was a civic :)

there are plenty link in "related videos" section too