• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The New Benz Breauty

kotte mafia

is it white gold .... peri cos the mail i got said it was and surely it looks like one ...... :unsure:

I Peri is correct... it is not a White Gold car.

These are chrome plated cars. You get quite a few in those Arabic countries. As well as so called Diamond studded (and again those are not real Diamonds)

silvercar2me6.jpg

silvercar3zt3.jpg

diamondmerc10806021033an3.jpg

diamondmerc20806021033sm9.jpg

is it white gold .... peri cos the mail i got said it was and surely it looks like one ...... :unsure:

Yeah, because everything you get by mail is true. :rolleyes: I hear there is this Nigerian bloke looking to give away a few millions. And I have this bridge I need to sell too, tho I can't discuss that on the forums since its advertising.

These are chrome plated cars. You get quite a few in those Arabic countries. As well as so called Diamond studded (and again those are not real Diamonds)

It must be quite hard to drive it around when its really sunny. Imagine all the glare

surely u won't be needing any mirrors at ur home ....:lol

and sorry for the ignorence of mine .... really thought it was white gold ...

and abt that money thing online peri u kw i really called up that A$$ in nigeria and checked ... who wil say no to 1MIL $ .. i just tried my luck

Edited by kotte mafia

Yeah, because everything you get by mail is true. :rolleyes: I hear there is this Nigerian bloke looking to give away a few millions. And I have this bridge I need to sell too, tho I can't discuss that on the forums since its advertising.

hey, how did you hear about the Nigerian guy? I gave him my info. I should be getting my millions any day now...

hey, how did you hear about the Nigerian guy? I gave him my info. I should be getting my millions any day now...

Used to get about 3-4 versions of that every week in the old days. You'd think people would learn after more than 10 years doing this, but no .... I was reading something recently that an American woman had got scammed recently. Some insane amount like $400k or summin! :rolleyes:

silvercar2me6.jpg

Yeah! Thats why there is an old saying,

"All that glitters is not Gold! It could be even chrome! "

:angry-smiley-048::alc:

He....he......

Edited by Car Maniac

• 3 weeks later...

The New Face of Mercedes-Benz

207nxxt.jpg

The fashion activities of Mercedes-Benz in over 20 countries now have a new face.

Who? Julia Stegner, international fashion brand-ambassador for Mercedes-Benz. The German model from Munich was discovered at the famous Oktoberfest in her home town. Her international breakthrough came in 2003, when she opened the Yves Saint Laurent show. Since then, her career has enjoyed a meteoric rise. Julia Stegner has appeared on the covers of most international fashion magazines and in many advertising campaigns for designers, including Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Guerlain and Hugo Boss.

When? Stegner will make her first appearance as the fashion brand-ambassador at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2009, which will take place from 28 January to 1 February 2009 at Bebelplatz, in the heart of Berlin. At a recent photo shoot for the new key visual, Julia Stegner posed together with the Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 CGI Grand Edition in outfits by Anne Valerie Hash.

Why? "With Julia Stegner as brand ambassador, we have given our long-term, international fashion activities a fascinating and world-famous face," says Anders Sundt Jensen, Vice President Brand Communications Mercedes-Benz Cars. "She particularly represents the connection between German origin and international flair. That's why in our key visual we have very consciously placed Julia Stegner together with the new Mercedes-Benz CLS Grand Edition, which will be launched on the market in March 2009." - www.autoblog.uk

The New Face of Mercedes-Benz

207nxxt.jpg

The fashion activities of Mercedes-Benz in over 20 countries now have a new face.

Who? Julia Stegner, international fashion brand-ambassador for Mercedes-Benz. The German model from Munich was discovered at the famous Oktoberfest in her home town. Her international breakthrough came in 2003, when she opened the Yves Saint Laurent show. Since then, her career has enjoyed a meteoric rise. Julia Stegner has appeared on the covers of most international fashion magazines and in many advertising campaigns for designers, including Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Guerlain and Hugo Boss.

When? Stegner will make her first appearance as the fashion brand-ambassador at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2009, which will take place from 28 January to 1 February 2009 at Bebelplatz, in the heart of Berlin. At a recent photo shoot for the new key visual, Julia Stegner posed together with the Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 CGI Grand Edition in outfits by Anne Valerie Hash.

Why? "With Julia Stegner as brand ambassador, we have given our long-term, international fashion activities a fascinating and world-famous face," says Anders Sundt Jensen, Vice President Brand Communications Mercedes-Benz Cars. "She particularly represents the connection between German origin and international flair. That's why in our key visual we have very consciously placed Julia Stegner together with the new Mercedes-Benz CLS Grand Edition, which will be launched on the market in March 2009." - www.autoblog.uk

Hmmm, I don't see the connection. Mercs are not anorexic cars. Unless they are hinting that people with the money to buy Mercs like anorexic, blond ... err ... accessories?

Hmmm, I don't see the connection. Mercs are not anorexic cars. Unless they are hinting that people with the money to buy Mercs like anorexic, blond ... err ... accessories?

they should have gone with a plus sized model capable of lugging golf clubs and doing everything from massaging the owners to serenading the tired executive after a boardroom skirmish! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...