• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Saver ( Clean Power )

Edward

Hi Friends,

There is a fuel saver is available in the market called clean power. They say it will give 20% more milage, horse power increased by 30% & reduce the toxic exhaust gas. This product is guaranteed for 50, 000 Km, & has a money back guarantee for 14 days.

Has any one tried this ?, If yes please let me know the result.

Hi Friends,

There is a fuel saver is available in the market called clean power. They say it will give 20% more milage, horse power increased by 30% & reduce the toxic exhaust gas. This product is guaranteed for 50, 000 Km, & has a money back guarantee for 14 days.

I have no faith in these things. if these things really works, why not the Vehicle manufactures put this thing inside their vehicles!! (Common they're spending huge some of money on R&D on how to reduce fuel consumption : Take note those hybrid vehicles..!!)

Edited by Ruslan

Hi Friends,

Increase horsepower by 30% :lol:

Hi Friends,

This might have some cleaning agents so might clean up the fuel system but there is NO WAY you will get 30% power increase. if it does have some cleaning properties you might see a SLIGHT increase in mileage assuming your system needs cleaning. They probably wont even honour their money back guarantee it you go and tell them it doesnt work. as Ruslan said why arent all the car makers putting these in to their cars.

Hi Friends,

Hay Edward,

Best listen to the others – I too have the same thing to say……. <_<

When did u ever hear of a Money back Situ in SL – Banana Republic…. Out of all the places in the world it’s just too good to be true……… (Different case if were in another country)

All other points as per the rest of the members – Specially the horsepower increase – that’s just *&%#@+&%

Hi Friends,

This may only be achievable if your vehicle is currently in very bad shape. Best read the fine print ! The term up to is the key word.

Hi Friends,

don't you try K&N Air filter as a fuel server?

Hi Friends,

Just one word will explain this product.... HOAX

We have been seeing these types of things from time to time and will this is not the last we've seen

Just one word will explain this product.... HOAX

We have been seeing these types of things from time to time and will this is not the last we've seen

wonder if consumer protection authority or anything of that sort can take any action against these blatant liars who are out to make a buck by cheating motorists!

I'm sure there are hundreds of folks who have got these things on not knowing the true picture...

wonder if consumer protection authority or anything of that sort can take any action against these blatant liars who are out to make a buck by cheating motorists!

I'm sure there are hundreds of folks who have got these things on not knowing the true picture...

on the Consumer Protection Authority - read that they'd made Rs.10 million or some figure like that just off of fines from errant traders this year! :blink: