• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Ultimate All Terrain Vehicale

Velocity

Devinda, Can give you the Divx compressed AVI. 760mb or so

hey thanx for the offer Isam - seeing as Peri lives just 5 minutes away from my place i'm likely to pick it up from him sometime over the course of the next few days - if by chance the plan doesn't materialize i'll drop you a PM - thanks again for the offer :)

Many Thanks to Ruwds - sent me the link so was able to get a hold of Thriller! :)

maybe not the very best JC special, but entertaining none the less!

yep deffa not his best........but better than supercar showdown me thinks..

but his best documentaries were the non-automotive one's IMO.

i recall him in an episode of the BBC's "Who do you think you are" - quite interesting for something so utterly factual

i'm starting to find clarksons new dvds a bit boring myself. i wish he'd feature more old cars and ones that are rare or very interesting. not the run of the mill ferraris jags and porsches that the whole world drools over.

I dunno how they do things where you are mate, but around here in SL, Ferraris and Porsches hardly run of the mill. The number of Ferrari's on the island can be counted in one hand.

im not implying that our high streets are full of exotics. They are always a welcome sight. my point is we've seen the same cars over and over again on so many programs and dvd's that 600bhp sounds a bit boring. i like to hear about cars that they hardly ever feature. like say a volvo p1800, a bristol fighter, a maserati a6gcs or a porsche 959 for that matter which i've hardly ever seen on a tv program. exotics always deserve priority. but rare interesting cars deserve a place too. sadly on that dvd i found the road test of the lexus and the 944 more interesting than anything else. not saying those too are very rare or that interesting, but probably cos i havent seen a road test of one of those for ages.

im not implying that our high streets are full of exotics. They are always a welcome sight. my point is we've seen the same cars over and over again on so many programs and dvd's that 600bhp sounds a bit boring. i like to hear about cars that they hardly ever feature. like say a volvo p1800, a bristol fighter, a maserati a6gcs or a porsche 959 for that matter which i've hardly ever seen on a tv program. exotics always deserve priority. but rare interesting cars deserve a place too. sadly on that dvd i found the road test of the lexus and the 944 more interesting than anything else. not saying those too are very rare or that interesting, but probably cos i havent seen a road test of one of those for ages.

i see your point , but J.C has covered such cars before in series like Motor World & The Car Years as well as the many other specials he's done over the years...

i see your point , but J.C has covered such cars before in series like Motor World & The Car Years as well as the many other specials he's done over the years...

seen every single one (except for the motorworld uk special). loved each and every one of them. wish he'd do more interesting ones like who killed the british motor industry. the poor mans probably suffering a midlife crisis. i mean that justifies his love for the supercar :lol: