• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep...forgot to take it back after opening the boot to show devinda the t-top layout....must have been a good half-hour untill i realised the key was missing :action-smiley-060:

count yourself fortunate machan!

:o

its amazing the key was still there!

afterall it was a public place and there were a lot of outsiders mingling with the AL crowd - it would not have been funny if someone decided to take it home as a souvenir! :mellow:

sure machan, when u free just PM me then we can arrange a place and time, and my car is always washed and waxed cus service stations around our area is very cheep, wash, wax and vacume for 250 Rs :action-smiley-060:

where on earth is these places? :rolleyes: let us knw too!

boru kiyanna epa :P

well all watched you zoom off into the sunset - looked mighty sprightly :lol:

true that...the turbo whistle was like music to me...anyway it woulda smoked that M3 wannabe 3 series which was showing off...tuned or not tuned

Edited by HelRazor

count yourself fortunate machan!

:o

its amazing the key was still there!

afterall it was a public place and there were a lot of outsiders mingling with the AL crowd - it would not have been funny if someone decided to take it home as a souvenir! :mellow:

yep guess i was pretty lucky that day....

yeah there were lotsa outsiders....i think pericles saw a complete outsider to AL explain to me what autolanka was when i got there :lol:....would be nice to meet only the Al guys someday for a cuppa coffee or summin :)

true that...the turbo whistle was like music to me...anyway it woulda smoked that M3 wannabe 3 series which was showing off...tuned or not tuned

the HKS has very nice sound but it leaks :angry-smiley-024: , in 300 m Drag deffa M3 is easy killing but no more than that :action-smiley-060:

i'd like to book a ride as well.....errr but i may upset your power to weight ratio :D

You and Kim Then dev and S_N

okay..I didn't understand a single word of that............just joking mate :P:lol:

SLOW

if we can find a way to wedge you between the front seats or just behind it in the centre we might be able to lower the cars centre of gravity! :lol:

just kidding bro :D

ahhh..that brings back memories...that is exactly how i went everywhere untill i was about 9 because me dad never had a car with more than two seats untill i was about 10 :lol: BTW my crotch area is still pretty sore :D

dude? u wer there!?????? aiyoo... didnt see ya...

Hi Dilesh! Didn’t want to mess your photo-work over a hi or a handshake ,seeing as you were running late to catch the flight. Great great pics Dilesh.Will have another fantastic meeting, next time.

MINIACE

Thanks saturn!

yep, the shadows/tone is something i'm experimenting with these days. Still havent reached the top of the leaerning curve :) Thats probably the same thing HellRazor was referring to as well :D i'm not that big a fan of cloud-filled skied cos it almost always looks simply overexposed. So i've been trying out some new colour tones for such skies these days :)

machang dilesh...i'm very sorry for idiotic comment on your pic(the heaven thing),i never meant to critisize you.....i dunno anything about photography and i never will,so please forget that comment .... :)

machang dilesh...i'm very sorry for idiotic comment on your pic(the heaven thing),i never meant to critisize you.....i dunno anything about photography and i never will,so please forget that comment .... :)

dude relax! I take photo-criticism with open arms... it only helps improve my work! if you can see a flaw that means everyone can too, so i gotta fix it :).....and you were right, i still haven't reached the top of the learning curve of shadow/tone adjustments... So just forget about it...

Hi Dilesh! Didn’t want to mess your photo-work over a hi or a handshake ,seeing as you were running late to catch the flight. Great great pics Dilesh.Will have another fantastic meeting, next time.

MINIACE

Aiyo!

Wouldnt have taken that long to say hi! Maybe next time then.......

and I got to the plane on time.. :D

Edit:

OMG Mini, i just looked at the group photo and you are like THREE FEET away from me!!!! cant believe i too missed you !!

Edited by Dilesh

Aiyo!

Wouldnt have taken that long to say hi! Maybe next time then.......

and I got to the plane on time.. :D

OMG Mini, i just looked at the group photo and you are like THREE FEET away from me!!!! cant believe i too missed you !!

Damn :( ! Didn’t notice you were there….I was concentrating hard on Peri's flash work ha ha ..Damn again!! :(

MINIACE

dude relax! I take photo-criticism with open arms... it only helps improve my work! if you can see a flaw that means everyone can too, so i gotta fix it :).....and you were right, i still haven't reached the top of the learning curve of shadow/tone adjustments... So just forget about it...

Is this different from levels/curves? I tried playing around too much with that and messed up the last super car meet photos. Tho in my defense, the monitor I worked on was not good. LCD.