• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jeeps

Santhu

Californikan writes:

First Tesla Model X introduced in 2012 was based on the Model S

teslaXmed.jpg

Crosswind's probable response based on how he responded to the Land Rover post:

<< If you don't know something and if you don't know how to google it, then STFU! The above Land Rover (known as Center Steering) Tesla Model X was just a one-off prototype. It was never manufactured for sale. >>

First Land Rover introduced in 1948 was a copy of the Willy's Jeep

land-rover-250620025.jpg

csteer_1.jpg

If you don't know something and if you don't know how to google it, then STFU!

The above Land Rover (known as Center Steering) was just a one-off prototype, probably built on a Willys chassis. It was never manufactured for sale.

Huh?? This fellow Crosswind reads the word "introduced" and twists and turns the word "introduced" into "manufactured for sale".

Edited by Californikan

I think they've overdone the styling big time. The double face is plain silly imho. Apart from that the front bumper is too "heavy-looking" with the long over-hang. Plus it's all accentuated with the chrome at the bottom. Pls note these official pics are the best angle. You can see some pre-production ones on allpar.com which a plain awful to my eyes. If I were them I will rush a less controversial facelift and delay the launch since this is such an important model for the company and brand.

Chrysler has confirmed that it will be trail-rated. However that long overhang is going to compromise its offroad ability. But I'm willing to bet it will be Jeeps' best vehicle on tarmac.

I'm wondering if they should have called it Liberty instead of Cherokee. Since the Jeepers have such high regard for the old Cherokee's (XJ?) offroad ability.......

Yeah, the Cherokee name is valuable to Jeep because of the XJ. They shouldn't dilute the name by putting it on car based products.

I read somewhere too that Jeeps have not sold as well as they could outside the U.S. because of the macho American styling, and the new styling direction is an attempt to make it more appealing globally.

The Range Classic was more of a SUV and it came in 1970. All round coilsprings for superior comfort and off road ability, V8 engine. Only issue it had was it was offered only as a 2 door till the 80s when the 4 doors came into production. It is regarded as the first off road vehicle to give a good comfortable ride. It was built as an alternate to the hardy and bouncy Land Rover Series11 / 11a vehicles offering better road manners together with the off road abilities.

I have no offense for the Jeep but, face it in 1984 it had rear leaf springs. Not sure how comfy those were.

No Jeep has been able to match the Range Rover's blend of comfort and off road prowess. The Cherokee was Jeep's mid level vehicle. The Wagoneer which ended production in 1991 was Jeeps top of the line vehicle and more comparable to the RR, but no match for it.

amc-jeep-wagoneer-limited_ad_80.jpg

Guys guys...... give Cali a break! This is a College drop out who has finally got himself a dial up connection to access internet & travelling in the back seat of his parents car. Sin eh?

Ah, the godaya Crishan who until this year didn't even know what a flush toilet is, has returned.

It was a good move to sell your water buffalo and bullock cart to buy a three wheeler, since the three wheeler allows you to travel out of your paddy field to the internet cafe in the next town.

I hear there's going to be a law soon banning godayas from using the internet, so make use of it while you can Crishan.

Edited by Californikan

"Jeeps" seems to be going through rough and hostile terrain. Take it easy guys!

Ah, the godaya Crishan who until this year didn't even know what a flush toilet is, has returned.

It was a good move to sell your water buffalo and bullock cart to buy a three wheeler, since the three wheeler allows you to travel out of your paddy field to the internet cafe in the next town.

I hear there's going to be a law soon banning godayas from using the internet, so make use of it while you can Crishan.

Wow! A new comer calling one of the members who joined AL forum in 2004 godaya. No wonder you do cut & paste jobs wonderfully with the help of Internet. So once agian cali proves the entire forum his faliure.

Since the first fake example you brought to throw mud at me was a Paddy Field & a Three Wheeler, I assume you live in a remote location & travels in Tuk's as your parents don't allow you to drive thier Piaaaas since you STILL don't have your Driving License. :sport-smiley-004:

Somebody needed aid? :) Man, this guy is stupider than a bunch of rocks. :)

Peri, Any possiblity to ban members who post unwanted topics to the forum ??? Now that most people have acess to the Internet thanks to the Abimana package I guess.

No Jeep has been able to match the Range Rover's blend of comfort and off road prowess. The Cherokee was Jeep's mid level vehicle. The Wagoneer which ended production in 1991 was Jeeps top of the line vehicle and more comparable to the RR, but no match for it.

amc-jeep-wagoneer-limited_ad_80.jpg

You obviously haven't seen the capabilities of the Jeep Wrangler Rubicons then.

Peri, Any possiblity to ban members who post unwanted topics to the forum ??? Now that most people have acess to the Internet thanks to the Abimana package I guess.

If only there was a way to filter out Abimana users...

Hey! I have abimana! :S

Komi. You're an exeptional one mate. Now to you I will sponsor the new 4G package given by Di#$og :) But the good name of this forum has been tarnished in the recent past due to few bunch of idiots.

Freedom of speech.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him. To keep trying so hard to fail so much.... Really is quite special. Even Harry and Lloyd would kick him off the short bus.

Wow! A new comer calling one of the members who joined AL forum in 2004 godaya. No wonder you do cut & paste jobs wonderfully with the help of Internet. So once agian cali proves the entire forum his faliure.

Since the first fake example you brought to throw mud at me was a Paddy Field & a Three Wheeler, I assume you live in a remote location & travels in Tuk's as your parents don't allow you to drive thier Piaaaas since you STILL don't have your Driving License. :sport-smiley-004:

Crishan, you are the only godaya on AutoLanka.

Freedom of speech.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him. To keep trying so hard to fail so much.... Really is quite special. Even Harry and Lloyd would kick him off the short bus.

This thread perfectly demonstrates how you and your friends Watchman, Crosswind and Crishan bring the AutoLanka forum down below the standards of the international forums.

Thanks almost exclusively to you and your friends, Americans who've looked though this forum laugh at and mock AutoLanka and call AutoLanka 'the only forum on the internet where the wrong information is considered right and the right information is considered wrong' and a ' banana republic car forum'.

Thanks again Pericles for making your own petty grudges and grievances more important than the correct information and facts.

How do Pericles and his friends almost singlehandledy bring AutoLanka below the standards of the international car forums and make the AutoLanka forum the laughing stock of people in other countries ?......

A post with correct information is posted.

Some of our Land Rover fans don't know that the first Land Rover came years after Willys Jeep and was a copy of the Willys Jeep.......

First Land Rover introduced in 1948 was a copy of the Willy's Jeep

land-rover-250620025.jpg

Pericles good friend Crosswind tries to fight the correct facts in the above post with his own wrong information.

If you don't know something and if you don't know how to google it, then STFU!

The above Land Rover (known as Center Steering) was just a one-off prototype, probably built on a Willys chassis. It was never manufactured for sale.

Pericles and his friends then support the wrong information and try to suppress the correct information by attacking the person who delivered the correct information.

Pericles and his friends behave just like corrupt Sri Lankan politicians.

Freedom of speech. I'm starting to feel sorry for him. To keep trying so hard to fail so much.... Really is quite special. Even Harry and Lloyd would kick him off the short bus.

Thanks again Pericles for actively bringing down the accuracy of information and quality of the AutoLanka forum down far below the standards of the international car forums. And thanks Pericles for making AutoLanka the laughing stock of people in other countries.

Now our self appointed hybrid wheel cover "expert" is an expert in American SUVs and showing us poor, uneducated, Sri Lankan's what an SUV looks like because we have no idea what they are since we are still using buggy karates.

Oh thank you great black assed suddha. If it weren't for you we would not know what a Jeep is. Amarican usseh car hari lassanai aney. Api lange thiene kote car witharai ane.

Cali mahathaya, oya nang deviyek wage ane. Ahinsekke apite kochchara udaw karranewa de.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 1

How do Pericles and his friends almost singlehandledy bring AutoLanka below the standards of the international car forums and make the AutoLanka forum the laughing stock of people in other countries ?......

A post with correct information is posted.

Pericles good friend Crosswind tries to fight the correct facts in the above post with his own wrong information.

Pericles and his friends then support the wrong information and try to suppress the correct information by attacking the person who delivered the correct information.

Pericles and his friends behave just like corrupt Sri Lankan politicians.

Thanks again Pericles for actively bringing down the accuracy of information and quality of the AutoLanka forum down far below the standards of the international car forums. And thanks Pericles for making AutoLanka the laughing stock of people in other countries.

Did anyone hand over the ownership of autolanka to this monkey with a computer???

If not cali, why are u bothered about the standards of autolanka???? its Madz and the mods who need to be bothered about it, not you...

and btw what are those international standard car forums that you are a part of????

and correct me if im wrong, in your international standard car forums, random members post pics of vehicles off the net, along with some info from wikipedia, an automotive website or a news site and all the other ponces members go aneeee shoiiiiiiiii.... ela ma kiri machan.... over it!... is that how you and the other barbies maintain international standards?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

Now our self hybrid wheel cover "expert" is an expert in American SUVs and showing us poor, uneducated, Sri Lankan's what an SUV looks like because we have no idea what they are since we are still using buggy karates.

Oh thank you great black assed suddha. If it weren't for you we would not know what a Jeep is. Amarican usseh car hari lassanai aney. Api lange thiene kote car witharai ane.

Cali mahathaya, oya nang deviyek wage ane. Ahinsekke apite kochchara udaw karranewa de.

:lol:

• Like 1