• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Biking Day Out

kotte mafia

heh heh...

that;s good news. :)

for some strange reason, i want to see the Busa being taken down :lol:

LOL...the ZX has already beaten the busa machang...but me being a kid who grew up facinated by the busa,don't like to think it can ever be beaten...it's like seeing someone beat up your dad or older brother...

anyways i should be happy that it was kawasaki that eventually beat it.

LOL...the ZX has already beaten the busa machang...but me being a kid who grew up facinated by the busa,don't like to think it can ever be beaten...it's like seeing someone beat up your dad or older brother...

anyways i should be happy that it was kawasaki that eventually beat it.

im with you on that mate! hayabusa is a legend. the name, the symbol, the looks. they got all that spot on.

this is a bit like that ssc ultimate p.o.s. beating the veyron in the top speed game. though the ninja seems a worthy contender.

hey davinda machang ... sadly i don't own any of those buties .. :mellow: just a old 325i to drive me about, but some of the guys are very good friends of mine ... so once in a while i take the weel and blast over empty roads of muscat its some thing really special that can't be explained in words.... yap machang hell razor this is in middle east. its in oman .... where u can buy a 1ltr of petrol for 30 rupees and u wil find mint roads to ride with no traffic at all i guess this is a place for any speed freak ... to test their metal ...and in a place where people prefer cars and 4x4s better than bikes and where the prices have no big difference this is a sight for sore eyes

and gihan its not that bad ban .... spending my time with few great frnds who i knew frm small time ....but uba dannawa da macho ... theres nothing like home miss it alot ban ... :ninja:

as a bike fan from small day i always loved them a lot .... but for some reason when ever i was about to buy one it got stopped by ur girl or by ur mum ... specially in SL they never let my buy one cos alot of my good frnds died in them ..:(

i saw the debate abt the busa and the ninja ... we tried it out and guess what .... the ninja has a small edge over the busa ....

busady0.jpg

w1024.png

and this is the busa we tried against that red monster

Mani was that yours by any chance?? :huh:

No that one belongs to a guy called Garth. Older guy but got big balls. :)

Mine blew up trying to play with these guys.

Starts at 3 min

i refuse to believe this mani...either this is totally random/faked or the busa rider seriously laks skill... :)

I'm blaming it on the Busa guy too ;)

Edited by Mani