• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Armoured Truck Project

MasterDon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo HelRazor, better check the legality of this, all efforts will be in vain if they don't make it street legal.

Its a COOL idea, and would love to see how the Layland Bus Drivers would feel when they see it.

Good Luck.

Yo HelRazor, better check the legality of this, all efforts will be in vain if they don't make it street legal.

Its a COOL idea, and would love to see how the Layland Bus Drivers would feel when they see it.

Good Luck.

hey thanks isam machang,

i don't really care if it's street legal or not machang...as long as it's not illeagel being parked at my place,a couple of short trips in it around the backroads of the chilaw/wennapuwa area is more than enough for me... :)

just wanted something to do keep me occupied in the coming weekends...i have already modded a old nissan cab like this as a pet project

some food for thought

hey some cool ideas mate...having a long engine compartment is not possible machang...as isuzu trucks have their engines right below the seats of the cabin..and i want it to as low to the ground as possible...and another problem is the one i have is a "tipper" chasis,so it will be hard to keep it as low...so might have to employ my crafty carpenter uncle to do something with wood to the truck bit to make it seem low...i know the weight will be off the scale,but who cares!

My next door hangar is the Fire dept....there is one Range 6 wheeler petrol V8 .Will post a picture soon.Did you count that?

MINIACE

nice! :) so its runner then?!

yup i believe this to be the 3rd - heard/though it was with the forces - Airport & Aviation then, but close enough i guess

hmmm why not a Judge Dredd replica with a LR FC as a base?! :D

hmm good idea machang...but have to see if i can cut the elf cabin(much like the one you saw at me house) to those crazy angles of the dredd...though it would be awesome if someone did make one here...

nice! :) so its runner then?!

yup i believe this to be the 3rd - heard/though it was with the forces - Airport & Aviation then, but close enough i guess

Yeah thats in very good shape.Kept on alert-standby.One of the three 24/7 light standby trucks.Helped them cracking many technical issues :) .

MINIACE