• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

Good to hear that you're keeping the 500. They are quite pricey in other markets.

I asked about the 2CV era because I feel its nice to choose a colour from that era. many people choose mdern colours for older cars and they seldom match.

Btw found these sites for one of our members who was looking for 500C spares. maybe they'll come in handy for you as well.

http://www.motobambino.com/

http://www.fiat500.cc/

http://www.topolinoparts.nl/

thanks mate! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Awesome! :) can't wait!

im hoping for a hill country dash as well in my mga next april season...lets try and do a convoy...you come in the defender cos we cant keep up with the fairlady...we need to something to tow our old ladys too...that white behemoth would be perfect for the job.

lets do a short run somewhere before that eh?...supra was goin on about kitulgala...we'll see

im hoping for a hill country dash as well in my mga next april season...lets try and do a convoy...you come in the defender cos we cant keep up with the fairlady...we need to something to tow our old ladys too...that white behemoth would be perfect for the job.

lets do a short run somewhere before that eh?...supra was goin on about kitulgala...we'll see

What a wonderful trip that will promise to be :rolleyes: few projects of GTam & Prady's car should be over by then I guess ;)

We can always call on the big rosso if you cant!

but i dont think the defender is a good idea... for that drive you really need something low and sporting.

Rosso might already be worried about this development/idea of DZ getting in to towing business :lol:

:lol: theres only so much i can tow! :P

not all the way bung!!!...aiyooo...i was hoping you'd be kind enough to give us a tow if one of ours breaks down...and with an assortment of english and italian ladies participating,you can be rest assured there's gonna be lots of 'em happening along the way...heehee

@ supra...i'd rather be towed by a fellow brit landy than a mussolini mobile...oh the humiliation!!!

long live the queen!

not all the way bung!!!...aiyooo...i was hoping you'd be kind enough to give us a tow if one of ours breaks down...and with an assortment of english and italian ladies participating,you can be rest assured there's gonna be lots of 'em happening along the way...heehee

And who's gonna pull the defender when that breaks down? :D j/k

as Dilesh points out, i do have a slight but lingering worry about whether the ole butch British gentleman will throw a stop or not :mellow:

& that would be both humiliating & embarrassing, however not too surprising to some :(

as Dilesh points out, i do have a slight but lingering worry about whether the ole butch British gentleman will throw a stop or not :mellow:

& that would be both humiliating & embarrassing, however not too surprising to some :(

It will be funny as hell wont it? What the heck is gonna tow THAT?

@ MasterDon.. the big Rosso is actually made in the Land of the Rising sun machan, Its a Mitsu Canter If i remember right!