• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Primera Owners Club

Jayathu

i dont have a primera,but i have always liked them...can i join as an enthusiast?.... :)

Hop aboard mate... I was just like you; an enthusiast at first and could not get my eyes off them. Finally ended up getting a beauty for myself.. <_<

I hope we can get enough enthusiasts to seriously form a club and share our experiences. Guess the admins would not consider this is against the forum rules.. :ninja: Sorry MADZ if it is so.. :(

Hop aboard mate... I was just like you; an enthusiast at first and could not get my eyes off them. Finally ended up getting a beauty for myself.. <_<

I hope we can get enough enthusiasts to seriously form a club and share our experiences. Guess the admins would not consider this is against the forum rules.. :ninja: Sorry MADZ if it is so.. :(

It Certainly isnt against the rules (Mazda Ford Club started off on AL after all).... I too am a huge fan of the primera (Specifically the P11 Camino :) ), but i dont own one yet....

I don’t won’t to burst the bubble Jayathu, & no intention to discourage you or others interested. But I don’t think foaming a NPOC in SL is a really difficult task, the simple reason is we don’t have enough Primera owners in SL who shares an interest in joining such a club. You’ll be able to find a handful of members to start up, but might eventually dry up with not enough members to show in an event.

Why don’t you look at a broader spectrum…? It’s better to join a club like NISMO CLUB, if you are interested & qualified.

I was a member of the NPOC – UK, but totally forgot to chk and realized my ID is disabled now. Just got re-activated again.

All the best anyway with the club… Count my FULLEST support if you want to go ahead with the idea.

Do a count first and see how many you can take in as members… if it’s more than 10 (or 15) it’s worth a try.

Edited by ash

I don’t won’t to burst the bubble Jayathu, & no intention to discourage you or others interested. But I don’t think foaming a NPOC in SL is a really difficult task, the simple reason is we don’t have enough Primera owners in SL who shares an interest in joining such a club. You’ll be able to find a handful of members to start up, but might eventually dry up with not enough members to show in an event.

Why don’t you look at a broader spectrum…? It’s better to join a club like NISMO CLUB, if you are interested & qualified.

I was a member of the NPOC – UK, but totally forgot to chk and realized my ID is disabled now. Just got re-activated again.

All the best anyway with the club… Count my FULLEST support if you want to go ahead with the idea.

Do a count first and see how many you can take in as members… if it’s more than 10 (or 15) it’s worth a try.

I know Ash.. There are really not enough Primera owners here.. I would say around 500 max in the whole country.. :unsure: Out of those only a very few visit AL. So no real chance of forming a club.. Anyway lets see how things go.. One might never know. I should say the interest so far is not bad.. at least the number of enthusiasts is encouraging :jumping-smiley-013:

Can you please let me know how to join the NISMO CLUB.. Is it an active one? I got registered with the NPOC UK.. They seem to welcome members from foreign countries.. Anyways lets see if we can get an accurate count of Primera owners around here, but the club is just a distant idea.. :rolleyes: or maybe we could all join up with the NPOC UK. Currently I thought I was the only one there, cus I couldn't see any other members from this neck of the woods. Just got to know that Ash is also a member, so that makes two of us. Ash: why don't you tag your location on their map. I have done so.. <_<

Devinda: Thanks very much for the FB link ;)

your welcome! :)

OT , but how is the 3M tint?? :huh:

been wondering whether to get it or not - is it the colourless tint or the usual one? how effective is it when it comes to reducing heat and glare? :huh:

The tint is excellent.. ;) It is the usual one but the tint level is not too high.. Helps to keep cop trouble away.. <_< But strong enough to block out most of the heat and glare. In fact the tint and the windscreen sun shades keeps the car in quite a comfortable state even when parked for several hours in the sun.. B)

The tint is excellent.. ;) It is the usual one but the tint level is not too high.. Helps to keep cop trouble away.. <_< But strong enough to block out most of the heat and glare. In fact the tint and the windscreen sun shades keeps the car in quite a comfortable state even when parked for several hours in the sun.. B)

its cop trouble i'm most worried about, hence the interest in the clear tint

if you don't mind me asking , how much did it set u back and where did u get it done? :huh:

Go for it mate. All the best from MFOC. U cant expect much these days n according to "SL way" only few ppl agrees with car = fun equation. Most of the time its car = posing, car = mpv, car = economy+performance etc :rolleyes:

As Ash mentioned broader spectrum will deffa attract more members. I'm pretty sure our fellow Zs n Pulsars will help u out.

its cop trouble i'm most worried about, hence the interest in the clear tint

if you don't mind me asking , how much did it set u back and where did u get it done? :huh:

I heard that you can tint all you like for the back windows but only 40% tint for the front ones.. Not sure though and never want to verify with a cop :violent-smiley-030:

About the cost and place, I honestly do not know since it has been done a few months back before I bought the car. The place near Marrybrown is a good place to try. <_<

forming various automotive related clubs in AL forum and have events is fine machan...but promotion of Face Book groups or related local sites are against AL forum rules.

Go for it mate. All the best from MFOC. U cant expect much these days n according to "SL way" only few ppl agrees with car = fun equation. Most of the time its car = posing, car = mpv, car = economy+performance etc :rolleyes:

As Ash mentioned broader spectrum will deffa attract more members. I'm pretty sure our fellow Zs n Pulsars will help u out.

Thanks GuruG.. Agree with your views.. No more car fanatics around now. It is all about fuel and expenses that people are worried about. Maybe that's why the corollas are so popular. People have forgotten the pleasure of driving a car that is worth driving. :(

Anyway, we now have three Primera owners and several enthusiasts interested in forming the club. If there are other Primera owners on the AL forum hope they would also join in. First lets try and get a count as Ash mentioned. If the numbers are good, hopefully we can move forward. If you guys know of any other Primera owners who might be interested we can count them in as well. The minimum number for a successful NPOC would be around 20 me thinks.. So lets do a bit of a head hunt.. The current stats are; 3 owners and 3 enthusiasts. So all Primera owners/enthusiasts out there, please make yourselves known.. ;)

Now that I think about it, there is another P11 owner at our office who used to park right next to my car every day. The two cars are almost identical except for the colour. Should try and ring him up... <_<

You can count Pila into the owners list to. And the SR Pack was a funkier name :)

Thanks Peri.. SR pack is really a cool name to get together all those who have the pleasure of driving SR powered machines.. B) Is there an existing one already..? If not lets re-brand the NPOC as the "SR pack".. and get all the Z, Pulsar and Bluebird owners in as well... ;)

After including Pila;

Owners: 4

Enthusiasts: 3

Thanks Peri.. SR pack is really a cool name to get together all those who have the pleasure of driving SR powered machines.. B) Is there an existing one already..? If not lets re-brand the NPOC as the "SR pack".. and get all the Z, Pulsar and Bluebird owners in as well... ;)

After including Pila;

Guys, hate to sound like a wet blanket... but SR Packs Sounds like that toothpaste brand we used to have in SL...:)

After including Pila;

The origin : http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...4701&st=160

The Pack : http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p49381463.html