• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

April!

KLM

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juuust great. After taking all the trouble of going all the way, we could stayed at home and watched on TV.

Which is precisely what I intend to do :)

a workstation without internet access is not cool , but phone with a full web browser is the bomb :D

Which is precisely what I intend to do :)

a workstation without internet access is not cool , but phone with a full web browser is the bomb :D

ahhh that's what it is, was wondering whether you managed to wangle internet access... :P

Thanks MadMax for providing us the photos of Mahagasthota Hill Climb. Pic's updated in AL Gallery

Big thanks goes to Shiran for representing AL @ Radella Hill Climb !! Pic's updated in AL Gallery

dsc02246.jpg

Congrats to Darin & Fuzzo for the great performance in Mahagasthota !!

You're Welcome MadZ...!!! & Thank you for the Sponsorship!!! Will represent all future Hill Climbs & Circuit Meets...!!! Looking forward to meet you all @ Katu...!!!

does anyone happen to know how you can watch rupavahini channel eye online..i found sites that offer rupavahini (not EYE), sirasa and swarnavahini..so far no luck with channel eye...if anyone knows pls send me a PM of the link...ur help is much appreciated..

cheers

does anyone happen to know how you can watch rupavahini channel eye online..i found sites that offer rupavahini (not EYE), sirasa and swarnavahini..so far no luck with channel eye...if anyone knows pls send me a PM of the link...ur help is much appreciated..

cheers

care to share this site, if its not too much trouble? thanks!

Fox Hill SL-GT grid

1 Aravinda 42.531

2 Dinesh 42.704

3 Janaka 42.766

4 Pasindu 42.782

5 Mahinda 43.195

6 Rizvi 43.419

7 Pradip J 44.099

8 Reyaz 44.285

9 Shantha 45.302

10 Sanjeewa 45.368

11 Rameez 47.441

12 Tharindu 47.631

MINIACE

care to share this site, if its not too much trouble? thanks!

Mchan., which site are you refering to..do u want the links of the sites that i mentioned..? I still couldn't find a link to watch channel EYE though..if yes., send me ur e-mail addy and i'll send 'em to u..

got just handful of shots :(

realized that it was far more enjoyable to just watch :)

Pradfred in action on the 11th

11042009003g.jpg

& Charith

12042009010.jpg

How come I didn't see you... I was there capturing it all on Video..! Saw you n the Z by the lake after.. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how the Axela, Miata and the Renault 4 faired? It's always interesting to see a variety. I'm kinda bored with the Ford Lasers.........

I got most of it on Video.. prad has the master..

How's the Alfetta doin'..?

but i swear my life would have been a lot easier and i'd have had more photographs had i been using a proper camera instead of a phone cam!

i say,those are damn good pics for a phone cam...what phone did you use machan.....surely not the 6600 i saw you carrying :o

i say,those are damn good pics for a phone cam...what phone did you use machan.....surely not the 6600 i saw you carrying :o

i wish i'd taken more!!!

nope i kinda upgraded after 5 years of hard use! - stayed brand loyal , but moved to a E71 - 3.2 Mpxl - by far & away not the best camera around but i'm perfectly content with its performance :)

Edited by Devinda_Z

You're Welcome MadZ...!!! & Thank you for the Sponsorship!!! Will represent all future Hill Climbs & Circuit Meets...!!! Looking forward to meet you all @ Katu...!!!

the bonnet decal is quite something! :)

even the Australians would have been proud! :D

Fox Hill SL-GT grid

1 Aravinda 42.531

2 Dinesh 42.704

3 Janaka 42.766

4 Pasindu 42.782

5 Mahinda 43.195

6 Rizvi 43.419

7 Pradip J 44.099

8 Reyaz 44.285

9 Shantha 45.302

10 Sanjeewa 45.368

11 Rameez 47.441

12 Tharindu 47.631

MINIACE

hmmm so that Evo VI didn't run after all ?? :unsure:

does anyone know what time exactly the races will be telecast??

How come I didn't see you... I was there capturing it all on Video..! Saw you n the Z by the lake after.. :rolleyes:

was wondering the same thing , cuz i was told you were on site , but just couldn't meet u :(

:lol: looks like just about everyone has seen me relaxing by the lake with the Alfisti :D